rob275

Thoughts on Blue wheels?

good job your car is white coz they'd not work with any other colour

I loikes em

Given the darkness of them i'd say they would probably work better with black.

I would say that the brighter the colour, the bigger the statement. But it will be interesting to see how bright they look on. 

It's in the sun you've got to see it really. 

The pictures i took are odd, the ones i took outside make them look more blue than they are they aren't shiny at all these are satin. And the ones I took indoors they are war more purple than they are outside. But it's cool that different angles and lights make them a different colour.

Given the darkness of them i'd say they would probably work better with black.

I think they look awesome but would be prepared to try them on my black '86 if you'd like to give them me! Just to help of course you understand.... :-)

I can't really touch this up, I wet sanded it. Looks a little better but it's going to have to be redone next week unfortunately. But it still looks good, will put some pics up soon

Dude, that looks awesome! But can't believe the damage from it falling over :( Did you paint your towing eye too and did you get a new cap or just drilled a hole through the original?

Shame dude!  What's with he piss poor paint jobbies from these wheel companies lately?  That's a set from you, Will been through two sets I think.....these all coming from Taiwan?