Keethos

BRZ Front Fender Side Fin Group Buy from Japex

Great news everyone, payment has been made and Nathan has kindly only charged us £100 for each set, even though there is 9 of us rather than 10 (good man Rob for stepping in at the last minute).  The only thing left is how much the import duty will be so will let you all know once they arrive in the UK!

It's up to you mate, I've got most of the payment through from others as I wanted to make sure I had enough to cover the full payment which I have now so if you want, you can wait till they arrive or whatever.  I'll forward you my details anyways later and you can decide.

is it too late to get a set of these in white? if not then pls pm your paypal details and I'll paypal you the funds?

sorry for the late show - only just joined on here!

If it is too late you can take my one mate, but Keith will know :) 

I'll double check but I'm pretty sure that they've been posted by now (well I hope so as the meet is this weekend  ^_^ ) so it might be too late....again, I'll double check for you!

Hi Steveo, sorry dude but the items have been shipped out already.  If rob is still up for giving his up for you, then your sorted mate and I'll forward you some details.  Otherwise, you can buy them and have them shipped direct to you from Japex Trading for around £110.  Let me know what you want to do!

Cheers for checking Keith.

Rob - I'll buy yours if the offer still stands mate. Any discount as they are 2nd hand ? ;)

PM me your paypal details and amount and I'll sort payment now. As you are relatively local to me (I'm in Sevenoaks) I'll swing by and collect if that's ok?

Cheers for checking Keith.

Rob - I'll buy yours if the offer still stands mate. Any discount as they are 2nd hand ? ;)

PM me your paypal details and amount and I'll sort payment now. As you are relatively local to me (I'm in Sevenoaks) I'll swing by and collect if that's ok?

Har Har! you have a PM ;) I'll grab them on the weekend for you and won't unwrap them. You can pretend i'm a Japanese courier when you come to collect. I'll even put an authentic Japanese accent on, hows that? Good as new!

Maybe you guys could have a group fitting at the meet on Sat? ;)

That would probably result in everything going pete tong and 90% of the people going home with no fenders fins at all!

Markinstoke - If all is good, I should get them Thursday/Friday

Lauren - That's the idea, but I may get impatient and try and do it the evening they arrive  :D that way I can then help those who want to fit it on Saturday.....unless I break mine....at which point I'll nab Robs.....sorry Steveo  :lol:  only joking!

Steveoexige - Will PM you the details shortly, though might as well wait until I actually receive the items so I know exactly how much people need to pay (so far it's £100 per set but then add whatever the import tax will be)

Look what I've got  :D

1926271_10152408397537018_1450924450_o.j

These were actually shipped out Monday night/Tuesday morning I believe and it arrived today.....that is pretty impressive....AND BONUS....I think we might have gotten away with not needing to pay any import tax!  I'll have to double check but it wasn't held, I've not been asked and I'm sure it wasn't charged to my company as even though that was the delivery address, it's not the billing address.  So it could well be just £100 per set!

P.S. Will, your item is here too!

Look what I've got  :D

1926271_10152408397537018_1450924450_o.j

These were actually shipped out Monday night/Tuesday morning I believe and it arrived today.....that is pretty impressive....AND BONUS....I think we might have gotten away with not needing to pay any import tax!  I'll have to double check but it wasn't held, I've not been asked and I'm sure it wasn't charged to my company as even though that was the delivery address, it's not the billing address.  So it could well be just £100 per set!

If it gets held, they won't release it until the charges have been paid. At least that's what happens when you deliver to personal addresses. Looks like you've escaped it.

Not necessarily. I recently had some Rays wheel nuts via Nengun and had them delivered by Fedex. Received the goods, no problem I thought. About five days later got an invoice for VAT which was £8.88 and processing by Fedex which was around £10.50 or so. Very annoying!

Mine was delivered to my home address too. The courier said that they kindly paid the import tax and processed it for me.

So I'd give it a couple of weeks before you know if there any other charges coming.

Well, I had a quick try of removing one of the panels and bloody hell.....after 20 mins I gave up as I had to get back to work  :(

I've managed to remove the top front 2 pins (the ones in the top left hand corner of the pic below):

1082078_10152408397722018_210895541_o.jp

The bottom left one popped off the actually panel (managed to crack the raised slotted bit) so that ones out (though no idea how I'm guna get that out now without crushing it with some pliers  :( ) and then finally managed to removed the 3rd and last one along the top with great difficulty and a cut hand (tried using a screw driver with a flat end attachment to push from the inside and slipped cutting my hand by the metal body work, nothing major).  No idea how to remove the last bottom 2 due to poor access and the sticky stuff which just doesn't seem to want to budge.......think I need something wide, flat and solid to try and peel it off......any ideas people?