Keethos

BRZ Front Fender Side Fin Group Buy from Japex

Me and Faith had a look at the track day at the weekend, the top 3 clips should be fine, only 1 of the bottom row was visible from the engine bay so the 2 could be tricky... didn't even see those!

Like Mike says, there are 6 push clips on the back of the fender bit plus some adhesive tap sticking it down too.  It should literally pry off while pushing some of the pins out from the inside to aid it, you'll just have to give it some to remove the adhesive.  The new ones should come with replacement clips and tap to stick down again.

BRZ_FENDER_GARNISH.6.JPG

Keith, sounds good to me and yes he's in Derby.

Maybe we could meet at the pub we visited for Novembers gathering?

For the massive UK meet + Karting?  So the Premier Inn in Walsall?  Sounds good!  Or maybe we could checkout Chris' place....does he have an actual shop or anything there where we could check out his wares?

Good call Steve, I'll double check with him!

EDIT - Just had a quick search and it seems that you can in fact get a BRZ in the dark blue like the GT86, just not in the UK it seems (and maybe some other countries, but if you check out the Subaru global website, you see that they do have the Galaxy Blue Silica).

Good shout guys, I'll drop Nathan a message and see how long it will take to order and ship, but this will mean ending the group buy a lil early.  I'll find out how long it'll take to arrive and then start planning backwards to when we can safely end the group buy to get the orders in!

Think I'm going to have to duck out of the group buy (nothing to do with telling the wife!), as a looming trip to the Nurburgring might well remove my spare cash (along with a need for a pair of strut braces). Cosmetics can wait until my birthday in the summer

Sorry Keith!

B)

Arrrrr, Tim....gutted mate.

But good news people, if we can get 10 people, Nathan can do each set for £100 each (unless the YEN improves which could lower that a little more). If we can't get 10 people, we may need to pay just a little more. Also, this doesn't include any import tax that maybe added upon arrival of the parts, I've asked Nathan if we can expect any import tax and if so, how much roughly what to expect as I'm not sure if he can "gift" the package or at least lower the value of, so will let you guys know how it goes!

In order for us to get these in time for the 22nd, I'll have to put the order through around the 10th so I will be closing the group buy on the 9th. So if you know anyone who's still interested, please get them on board as soon as possible as they've only got a week left to get on this group buy.

Just another quick update, Nathan has confirmed that the Galaxy Blue EH8 is available, again, this colour is available to Subaru in other countries.

He has also confirmed that he will lower the value of the package upon postage so if we get charged for import tax, it'll be a bit less than normal.

So come on people....we're now down to 8 people....can we find 2 more?

I will be PM'ing these 8 people soon with payment options so please check and respond.

No more takers then?  I was meant to nudge this the other day but forgot.  I'm guna e-mail Nathan tonight (lets say midnight) for the final price for 8 people so anyone's still interested has 6 hours to make up their minds and put their names down!

OK, e-mail has now been sent, list on the first page has been updated, I'll let you all know how much he can do them for as there's 9 of us now, again, there will be a lil bit more after import tax so final figures won't be till the items arrive.