speedy

GT6 Anybody?

I still haven't brought GT5 yet....had the Prologue version....but didn't really play that that much.....played more Forza....but didn't even complete that......the main reason for not really playing either is that I was hoping to get myself a proper racing wheel....which just never happened  -_-

I still haven't brought GT5 yet....had the Prologue version....but didn't really play that that much.....played more Forza....but didn't even complete that......the main reason for not really playing either is that I was hoping to get myself a proper racing wheel....which just never happened  -_-

Funny you should say that, I bought a GT Force 900 degree rotation wheel (which is lovely) but it didn't come with a knee/lap fitting like the old GT Force wheel did, hence it really needs to be attached to something and as yet I've not figured out what to attach it to, so I just play with the controller even though I do have an awesome force feedback wheel...

Otherwise, I don't fancy forking out for a PS4 so that puts me out ofthe running for GT6...!

picked my copy up on Saturday. bought the GT as soon as i had the funds for it. it's still stock and that's how it will remain :) too bad they forgot to include the spoiler... and no way to add it either :(

but i have to say that with 5 production models, 2 race versions, 2 GT300 racers and (i think) both concepts, distributed over all brands, it is very well represented in the game

How come this isn't on the ps4 ??

Because Polyphony have a history of missing release dates.

By miles.

I can see why Sony wouldn't risk PS4 launch on a title which may or may not actually appear at launch.

You can add the stock spoiler to the GT, it's in the aftermarket body options type menu. 

i did overlook that... why would they put it all the way at the bottom? it's part of the options list, if not standard on the car...

so on that other foru... uhm, in the other place, there's a bit of a competition going who can set the fastest lap time in a courtesy FRS on any tyres you want around the Nordschleife. invalidated laps do not count.

don't know if there's anyone who would like to join the fun? :) not necessarily on there of course, just seeing who is the fastest

I've only done it last week in a 312bhp GT86 with what I'd call mild mods. 7.53 IIRC, 469PP or something like that. 

Might try it, but I'm not sure I could drive an FRS.  :o

Lol, we were doing something similar at JAE this year where we chose a single vehicle and some of us competed to get the fastest on the Top Gear test track.....I'll be sure to post up a time if I get round to buying the game.

GT5 owners were invited to try too. I'm now down to an 8.08 in a standard BRZ (straight from dealer) with race tyres...

Will probably get GT6, but won't be allowed to open it till Xmas day!

You save file may not work for anyone else depending on how the developers programmed the save files, it'll either not allow anyone to load the save or if you're lucky, it'll load the save but disabled trophies and stuff.  So don't know if there'll be any point in this.

here it is. laptime: 7:56.421

Warning: if you can't stand looking at damaged bodywork, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO. My fastest lap was accomplished after a number of rolls so the car looks like s@%$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeY0CrF4ono