Sign in to follow this  
Quball

What are you doing to your 86/BRZ?

So was thinking of a thread to post of everyones potential mods,me:New alloys XXR's in matt blackNew spoilerCarbon bonnetwant a decat or complete change of exhaust from the miltek ive got onnew front bumper hate hate the brz one with a passion (keith we have spoke about this)change of coloursuperchargerI like modifying none of you have seen pics of my other car and ive always been afraid to show lolp.s n a prob lot more when i find stuff

Just about to do my track setup on the chassis, including my new coilovers. After that FI but still not sure which way I will swing. Still fancy some racing seats but I think that must included the rest of the track safety system too; not sure.

Mine will get a remap, that will be the next mod. Not in any great rush though. Following that, chassis bracing as I've been impressed by how it changed the feel of RRG's TRD and also to Keith's turbo auto. The next actual mod may well be winter tyres which will be going on in November. Other than that, i'm trying to give my car a rest, 20K in eight months and two euro trips this summer, means it needs a break I think!

Right now, everything I want to do is purely cosmetic, but the list is as follows (in order of when I'm likely to get them):- Tinted windows- Black wrap on the front splitter- BRZ side fenders- Enkei GW8 Matte Black Rims- Some sort of big wing spoiler

Right now, everything I want to do is purely cosmetic, but the list is as follows (in order of when I'm likely to get them):- Tinted windows- Black wrap on the front splitter- BRZ side fenders- Enkei GW8 Matte Black Rims- Some sort of big wing spoiler

A big wing needs big power imo ;)Save for the turbo first!Those Enkei's will look good on a red car

Currently I'm trying to decide if I should purchase the Aero Wing or get the Exhaust I was originally planning on... decisions...New wheels.Possibly BBK after new wheels.

Wise words Ian, that's my plan any ways:Cobra Exhaust with black outverted exhaust tips & CAT delete - sometime in OctoberSome Winter Tyres - sometime in November18" Rota Grid Drifts - next SpringThen at some point during or after those mods......when I can be arsed really:Gloss black wrapped roof, front lip and alloysStubby aerial or possibly even go shark finBRZ side fendersThat should do me for the year, already got a quote for all these insurance wise from Sky which is looking pretty good, though I might try and squeeze in an ECU Remap at some point after all that and I do want to do something to the suspension like BC coil-overs and nicer brakes (both cosmetically and performance wise for the odd track and sprint event) but we're talking a fair amount of money so won't be doing them any time soon.I needs to earn me some more monez :32 (39):

So far:BRZ fender trimsTRD rear spoiler86 steering wheel badgeSmaller number plates/personal plateRichbrook GT86 tax disc holderImpreza spare wheelVery soon (hopefully this week):Cobra 2nd cat delete/remapShark fin aerielFuture:Lowering springsRear diffuserTintsetc etc :)