Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

Banned from Dan's forum for what exactly?

Happily' date=' but maybe out of public domain. If someone wants to PM me and pass on the message to the board for discussion then my inbox awaits....[/quote']​you have a pm, email it there for me thankyou muchly. Haven't been told of what you said to Keith yesterday yet.. Only of BHP

Why are we considering a name change?

it's done, because some people weren't happy that we was using the same name as the other club. It was thought that we were deliberately trying to mislead people to this site (At least this is what I understand anyway)

It's not only that, I think it makes more sense to differentiate between us both. Also it was an opportunity to get BRZ into the company name. I'll post the details up as soon as it is sorted. :+:

Guest Guest

Got your messages guys, thanks. On call this week and barely been home since yesterday morning. When I have a chance to sit down I'll grab the laptop out and reply....

Well haven't I missed a lot!, busy at work and then a holiday and then notice the other sites missing a few faces and find you're all banned:32 (34): :32 (33):bad boys bad boys whattcha gonna do whattcha gonna do when they come for you (springs to mind). Does this me we will have to wear denim jackets with a club patch on and be grow beards?:32 (14):

Well haven't I missed a lot!' date=' busy at work and then a holiday and then notice the other sites missing a few faces and find you're all banned:32 (34): :32 (33):bad boys bad boys whattcha gonna do whattcha gonna do when they come for you (springs to mind). Does this me we will have to wear denim jackets with a club patch on and be grow beards?:32 (14):[/quote'] Brilliant LOL it's good to get a little humour to this subject

LOL' date=' stick him in the sin bin until he gets his car back or at least a TRD courtesy car :32 (28):[/quote'] Now now Keethos that's a bit cruel. I wish I could afford to put on GTs as courtesy cars but I think my dept expenses would be blown LOL

Can some kind sole do this poor sole a favour? I've just received a message from a yodude3 off the owners club but obviously can't access them so could some kind sole message this person for me please to inform him of the situation and to forward the message through yourself? Anyone know if they receive a message to say that I've been banned after messaging me?

Can some kind sole do this poor sole a favour? I've just received a message from a yodude3 off the owners club but obviously can't access them so could some kind sole message this person for me please to inform him of the situation and to forward the message through yourself? Anyone know if they receive a message to say that I've been banned after messaging me?

Will do so with pleasure Dave

I can do that for you Keethos. So you want them to send the message through me to you right?