Mike

Tyres for 2019

As there's no TSS 2019 sub-forum (yet), figured I'd ask here :D 

For the street going rabble, what tyres are we all using? I know there was a majority shift towards PS4s, is anyone sticking on V105s or is everyone going PS4s for next this year?

I think most will go to PS4 IMO, unless somebody releases a better tyre ( Unlikely ). Cost a little more but guess it depends on your own priority.

I think probably PS4's. I don't really want to as I really like the V105. The other issue is that the PS4 seems to do well when new according to feedback but when it gets part worn, performance seems to tail off (again according to the feedback I've had) whereas V105's work well down to the wear indicators. 

Primacy 3s because I love the low grip! Still debating some winter tyres to compliment them because it was a bit silly on cold, wet roads last night!

Yep, only interested in the TSS people and tyres for the TSS rounds.

My rears need replacing and I'm debating whether its worth it getting new v105s but don't want it to just be on them in the TSS as it'll be a tad pointless

3 hours ago, McDude said:

Primacy 3s because I love the low grip! Still debating some winter tyres to compliment them because it was a bit silly on cold, wet roads last night!

We are only talking about tyres we will use in competition, not general stuff, so it has to be premium performance tyres for the road that aren't in MSA list 1b. Primacy 3's or Goodyear all season stuff aren't going to cut it! ;)