Fenhopper

Cold feet.

Takes slightly longer to feel it, but HI temp. & Full blast when car is warmed up does the trick. :) It's not as "good" as vents in the dash, but it works. 

Yes, compared to other cars i had before, heating seems a bit on a weak side, also kicks in later .. but i don't find it as issue. In most cases when it's very cold outside i'm dressed according weather, also often cold weather comes in hand with cleaning ice/snow from car prior taking off, by which time car already somewhat warms up. Frameless windows freezing to rubber seals in these cars were more of an issue to care about in winter, then weak heating.

3 hours ago, Church said:

Yes, compared to other cars i had before, heating seems a bit on a weak side, also kicks in later .. but i don't find it as issue. In most cases when it's very cold outside i'm dressed according weather, also often cold weather comes in hand with cleaning ice/snow from car prior taking off, by which time car already somewhat warms up. Frameless windows freezing to rubber seals in these cars were more of an issue to care about in winter, then weak heating.

It's just my feet that get cold, and I don't like wearing thick socks and big boots, because I like to be able to feel the pedals.

24 minutes ago, Fenhopper said:

It's just my feet that get cold, and I don't like wearing thick socks and big boots, because I like to be able to feel the pedals.

I always drive in driving shoes, but I admit, you never really get a feeling of your feet getting toasty. However the temperature in the car is fine. I just have it on auto with AC on at 22C all winter and the same with 20C in the summer. Whilst it's not really hot, it's comfortable enough and with the heated seat on it's cosy enough. Never a reason to drive in boots! :o

Guest 86guns

If you have your climate set to auto and watch the centre indicator, you will see it sets the air flow to feet/screen until the car warms up, then changes to face vent only. Hence no heat to feet. I’ve never been in any other car that does this. Pressing the centre of the middle knob to toggle it to foot well does the trick.