Deacon

Midlands lunch meet 28/10/17

On 16/10/2017 at 11:56 AM, Minion said:

Boss has just asked me to work this weekend now, I'm trying to get out of it but if there is someone that wants to go there welcome to take my place 

No worries - let me know on Thursday if you can so I can let them know when I put the food order in 👍

Good to meet everyone today both old and new. Shame about the idiot from the restraunt at the end - I've emailed them to suggest it's maybe not the way to speak to people who've just spent over £300 with them! 

1 hour ago, Deacon said:

Good to meet everyone today both old and new. Shame about the idiot from the restraunt at the end - I've emailed them to suggest it's maybe not the way to speak to people who've just spent over £300 with them! 

What happened??

6 minutes ago, Minion said:

What happened??

Someone from the restaurant came out and was just really rude. Basically told us it wasn't a place for a car meet and to bugger off. But when we said we've just spent over £300 he buggered off. 

Good to see everyone as always, and good to see new people at almost every meet.

Good choice of restaurant Jeff, shame they don't appreciate paying customers.

I enjoyed meeting everyone & as above good food but shame about the idiot. 

It was the first time I've actually taken out the car for a proper run & loved it, didn't mind the motorway either as stitched on the cruse control & sat back enjoying the drive instead of constantly having to check the speed. On the way home I remembered I had heated seats & the ride home was even better. Talk about toaste  

First meet I've been too, and now first of many! Thanks for organising it all and really good to get talking to all of you, I'll be sure to come to some more meets in the future! 😊 

That guy could have approached us in a slightly better manor lol, be interesting to hear if you get a reply Deacon!