jevvy

Swanky Head unit, STI Brakes, last of my bits : (

1 minute ago, jevvy said:

What I haven’t been told in months aprart from twice on this thread where I had all the pictures and Lauren said it was fine and then they broke and boom let’s all jump on about the same conversation again after already having it out before.  I have provided answers to every query but as usual goldfish steeps doesn’t listen to anything and just repeats his narrative. I’ve sold dozens of things things have never got nasty, you shitpost nastily steeps. I’d be surprised if everyone who has read your posts doesn’t think less of you for reading them. As my last message where I was completely transparent about the genders and can take a timestamped picture with them on my hands if that’s what you need to be convinced. Maybe I didn’t resist them so clowns like you don’t shitpost. Not that it stoped you.  I guarantee anyone who’s ever bough anything from me will vouch for me and anyone who’s ever read your posts thinks you’re a weirdo either way please refrain from ever posting on any of my posts again this is a formal request and I would greatly appreciate it if we could just go our seperate ways. 

Got time to call me a weirdo but no time to embed pictures. Got it. I only repeat my narrative as often as you repost your for sale threads with the same content, usually lacking organised pictures and location  :)

Surely it would be easier to create one really good for sale thread with detailed pictures and location, then keeping it updated with what has sold and what hasn't, then every so often bumping it up to the top than it is to keep on re-creating them over and over again while missing the basics?

To adress people who call me a trader, Everything has been on my car. I have always answered any question or accusation directly and transparently and never dodged a reply. When I do reply to accusations from the likes of steeps ect they do not reply to any of my points and reply as if they haven’t read them spewing the same vitriol. This alone shows they are put to moan and not resolve anything. The breakdown in communication is astounding and could be resolved if everyone pmed me any issues instead as I always give straightforward answers and always adress anything asked. The fact that no one seems to take in any of my reply’s and acknowledge them shows that any public conversation is a waste of time so I future please pm me and I’m sure I will be able to disprove any accusations or explain anything transparently and straightforward and anything can be resolved. 

2 minutes ago, Steeps said:

Got time to call me a weirdo but no time to embed pictures. Got it. I only repeat my narrative as often as you repost your for sale threads with the same content, usually lacking organised pictures and location  :)

Surely it would be easier to create one really good for sale thread with detailed pictures and location, then keeping it updated with what has sold and what hasn't, then every so often bumping it up to the top than it is to keep on re-creating them over and over again while missing the basics?

Surely this would have been a proper first message instead of a barrage of abuse over several threads steeps. Your lack of rational thought and delusion astounds me. Perhaps I will take this only rational message you have sent to mind and think about taking our advice since it’s the first time you’ve not been ill mannered and rude. Also to correct you this is the same post and I didn’t recreate anything. Half of what you say is inaccurate and the rest assumption most of the time: hopefully this is a sign of a more rational thoughtful nicer steeps. Perhaps we could one day be friends even 

2 hours ago, jevvy said:

To adress people who call me a trader, Everything has been on my car. I have always answered any question or accusation directly and transparently and never dodged a reply. When I do reply to accusations from the likes of steeps ect they do not reply to any of my points and reply as if they haven’t read them spewing the same vitriol. This alone shows they are put to moan and not resolve anything. The breakdown in communication is astounding and could be resolved if everyone pmed me any issues instead as I always give straightforward answers and always adress anything asked. The fact that no one seems to take in any of my reply’s and acknowledge them shows that any public conversation is a waste of time so I future please pm me and I’m sure I will be able to disprove any accusations or explain anything transparently and straightforward and anything can be resolved. 

You just said the opposite re: parts on the car and wheels. 

Everything is a contradiction. It reminds me of North Korean press releases. "All parts fittee on my car. 20 wheels at same time. 5 intakes at same time. I never made a penny. You give me all the abuse, I will kill the dotard Steeps with fire".

Give it a rest and just sort the pics out as per the forum rules. :)

1 hour ago, maurice said:

You just said the opposite re: parts on the car and wheels. 

Everything is a contradiction. It reminds me of North Korean press releases. "All parts fittee on my car. 20 wheels at same time. 5 intakes at same time. I never made a penny. You give me all the abuse, I will kill the dotard Steeps with fire".

Give it a rest and just sort the pics out as per the forum rules. :)

I’ve got one intake, only ever had one intake if you’re refering to hoses I have the mishimoto one and sold the Cusco one as it didn’t fit as well with my blitz intake. So 2 hoses don’t exaggerate when trying to say someone else isn’t truthing and I’ve still got 16 right of those 20 wheels mate so must’ve made a fortune on them yeah. I had all the pics from the start and no one said they couldn’t be a gallery If youread the first 3 posts on the thread you would know that. I know your devils advocate Maurice and not a hater and I appreciate that but accusing someone of giving misinformation whilst misinforming is silly :) 

I only pulled you up again, Jevvy because your pics weren't working. It's frustrating because I've had this issue with you more than everyone else put together. Whether you are trading or not does not depend on what items you put on the car, it's how much you sell. I did have a quick look yesterday at lunchtime and just about all your posts are selling items. So in my view you are trading. The problem is we expect traders to abide by the rules and you are terrible at following the rules, i.e, price, pictures (which would be so much better in the actual thread) and an accurate description. I think the feedback you've had is telling and is probably why you aren't selling much. 

TBH after this shitshow, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable buying off Jevvy. If he can't post a pic up properly and gets all abusive when called on it, what's going to happen if the parts aren't 100% spot on when they arrive? Forum selling is much more about trust than say Ebay, that trust is not in evidence here.

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

TBH after this shitshow, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable buying off Jevvy. If he can't post a pic up properly and gets all abusive when called on it, what's going to happen if the parts aren't 100% spot on when they arrive? Forum selling is much more about trust than say Ebay, that trust is not in evidence here.

Lmao...tbh Ive bought a few things from him and I think he is a decent guy and have absolutely no problem buying stuff from him again. Ive about more than 1 grand worth of things off him...... he is just really shit at posting pictures and laying out the post haha

12 minutes ago, zhuonanli said:

Lmao...tbh Ive bought a few things from him and I think he is a decent guy and have absolutely no problem buying stuff from him again. Ive about more than 1 grand worth of things off him...... he is just really shit at posting pictures and laying out the post haha

Jev sent me the JDL overpipe to check it fitted before I paid for it. 

I don't usually doubt the quality and availabilty of the products in for sale threads, but (not including the deleted ones) 24 for sale threads in 6 months is excessive in my opinion for a "normal" user buying parts supposedly for their car and selling on. That to me is either someone selling on making a quick buck from other member's generosity or very poor at researching what products they actually want for their car.

Then it's the disregard for the rules. I am actually surprised on how lax car forums are when it comes to classifieds, most other forums I use insist all deals including delivery/pricing and agreements are published in the thread to protect both parties should there be an issue and also to keep other members updated on what is still for sale, especially when they are cross posted between both forums. In the last shitstorm it came to light one product might have only been on his car for a week to test but it had been on someone elses for months before that.

Ignoring admin comments regarding pictures then having a strop, I'm not at all tech savvy when it comes to mobile usage and modern forums but I just tried to create a post on my phone, selected "attach files" and it allowed me to upload all the photos to a thread that I wanted from my phone storage, inserting a gallery is more complicated than adding a handful of recently taken photos. 24 threads and there's usually a comment about photos or some other missing information, you would think after posting so many that eventually one of them would have the right information posted first time. Classifieds is about trust and you've had a few people give you feedback on past sales, but that's feedback no one else sees because you deal in private and don't keep your threads updated. I was interested in a few items but the lack of effort and attitude (and multiple threads posting the same items) has genuinely put me off, then when I saw the price hike on the fenders that was enough for me to not trust your intentions. I'm sorry for being part of the thread de-railing, if you were on ebay you'd want the best pictures and description to make your products sell but here all you're doing is re-listing the same items using galleries that break and not much detail on the history of each product, then having the same strop when admin calls you out on the rules.

1 hour ago, Steeps said:

I don't usually doubt the quality and availabilty of the products in for sale threads, but (not including the deleted ones) 24 for sale threads in 6 months is excessive in my opinion for a "normal" user buying parts supposedly for their car and selling on. That to me is either someone selling on making a quick buck from other member's generosity or very poor at researching what products they actually want for their car.

Then it's the disregard for the rules. I am actually surprised on how lax car forums are when it comes to classifieds, most other forums I use insist all deals including delivery/pricing and agreements are published in the thread to protect both parties should there be an issue and also to keep other members updated on what is still for sale, especially when they are cross posted between both forums. In the last shitstorm it came to light one product might have only been on his car for a week to test but it had been on someone elses for months before that.

Ignoring admin comments regarding pictures then having a strop, I'm not at all tech savvy when it comes to mobile usage and modern forums but I just tried to create a post on my phone, selected "attach files" and it allowed me to upload all the photos to a thread that I wanted from my phone storage, inserting a gallery is more complicated than adding a handful of recently taken photos. 24 threads and there's usually a comment about photos or some other missing information, you would think after posting so many that eventually one of them would have the right information posted first time. Classifieds is about trust and you've had a few people give you feedback on past sales, but that's feedback no one else sees because you deal in private and don't keep your threads updated. I was interested in a few items but the lack of effort and attitude (and multiple threads posting the same items) has genuinely put me off, then when I saw the price hike on the fenders that was enough for me to not trust your intentions. I'm sorry for being part of the thread de-railing, if you were on ebay you'd want the best pictures and description to make your products sell but here all you're doing is re-listing the same items using galleries that break and not much detail on the history of each product, then having the same strop when admin calls you out on the rules.

I didn’t ignore admins comments I’ll reiterate that the first 3 posts in this thread indicated there was not a problem. I have already stated I am selling my car and the parts are off my car. Also when I have bought things it’s mostly pming I’ve also made posts in many areas Lauren. It’s not my fault the pictures broke and everyone keeps repeating the same story when there really shouldn’t be a problem as show by the first 3 posts in the thread everything was fine. I’ve not got duplicates of anything I’ve just swapped a few bits on my car a lot o bought from the forum itself and a lot new. Most of what I’m selling now I got from the forum itself like 6 months ago and you’re complaining that I’m selling it back. I will put every picture below every item and make a new thread at some point soon but again if you look at the first 3 posts in the thread everything was fine. Lauren it’s not my fault the pictures broke and you were fine with the pictures at the start of the thread. Fair enough the broke but that isn’t a reflection of me. I’ve asked you to pm me these remarks several tiles and never received a notice and as I said again when the post was first made the pictures were fine. So are the rules changed now if so at some point when I can get on my computer as I’m away st the moment I will make a new post and lay everything out item by item. I intended to do this anyway. But can everyone please stop acting like it’s a new issue. I hadn’t been told in ages. Made this thread in the first 3 posts everything was hunky dory and this thread has been live for ages. Suddenly the pictures brake and it’s as if I went back to my old ways which isn’t the case. Also steeps everything always had a picture since this thread was live a detailed picture of each item. You seem to just spew any misinformation you can over and over again. You were mking headway yesterday with that last comment but it appears overnight you have goldfished yet again 

OK I take that apology back. Considering how easy it is to upload a photo from a phone and you post a lot from your phone, I think you're the one who's "goldfished" with not being able to upload pictures properly, post location or even remember where your threads are as you keep recreating them every 3 weeks instead of bumping the ones you already have.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Look at the first 3 posts on the thread. Hunky dory with pictures and descriptions.  I’ve sold dozens of things never one complaint ever in fact a couple of people have come out to say that I’m a decent seller here. I’d i had ever sold someone something dodgy everyone would have heard about it but I haven’t everything in this thread is about 50£ and has a picture apart from the brake kit and head unit I don’t understand the problem. No one has cited one time where I’ve actually sold somethig for a profit or where I’ve sold someone something and they’ve been displeased. Ever I’ve sent almost everything out next day parcelforce 24. I’ve been an active member on the forum and talk to a lot of people often. It’s fairly obvious this thread is me piecing out my car and most of the stuff is still on it. I don’t understand how you can talk about my trustworthiness or quality of items having no experience with me whatsoever. People just bring up the same instance over and over again wher one pm saying please don’t do that here would have been sufficient. People are just repeating and repeating the same instance over and over again when at the start of this thread everything was fine as you can see. Again please pm me with any comments in future and stop repeating the same comments over and over again. If you say I’ve sold so much stuff and not had even a single person pop up to say oh yeah I bought this and it was clapped then I’d say I’m an active decent member of the forum I’ve not sold the same thing twice and obviously everything I’ve sold was for personal use and not trading. Do you want me to post a YouTube interview of my Mum laughing about how she tried to help me attempt to vinyl wrap the fenders or what 😂😂 I did purchase them on eBay and then it turned out to be the same guy in the forum who is asked as well. But either way when I decided I didn’t want to spray them orange )( you may have seen my orange car bits) I felt they were worth more than 22.50 plus postage I paid so asked for more. Now I see that perhaps this was unforumlike of me I haven’t done it since. People said the same with the exhaust but I was like 30£ richer if they paid full ask and I was expecting an offer so that’s kinda a minor IMO. But I would of rather kept the fenders than sell them for 20-25 or whatever so in my garage they will sit. But I’ll take this opportunity to apologise for any annoyance caused and I feel that these minor issues pale in comparison to the people I’ve met and had decent deals when buying and selling parts for my 86 here. But again I am sorry and it is clear that it will not happen again. Also I’d like to reiterAte that I have reponded transparently and openly to any comment or question and in return my remarks have been annoyed and the same comments and questions agave been posed again and again. I don’t understand how it can’t feel as repetitive for others as it does to me when I addressed all the comments at the start of the thread and everything was fine. As I stated before I will reorganise the thread in the layout of which you guys prefer. Again sorry for any annoyance caused. I had felt that these issues had been pointed out before and resolved I don’t understand why they need to pop up 6 times on the same thread when each time I give an open honest reply.

OK I take that apology back. Considering how easy it is to upload a photo from a phone and you post a lot from your phone, I think you're the one who's "goldfished" with not being able to upload pictures properly, post location or even remember where your threads are as you keep recreating them every 3 weeks instead of bumping the ones you already have.

Everytging has free postage do you think I want people like you coming to my house steeps :) location is Leicester tho. But more importantly steeps stop.

18 minutes ago, jevvy said:

Everytging has free postage do you think I want people like you coming to my house steeps :) location is Leicester tho. But more importantly steeps stop.

I know your house address ;) 

14 minutes ago, jevvy said:

If you'd listed that your items had postage included in the price it might have been a bit clearer ;).

Also I would never buy an item off someone without knowing their address just in case there are any issues and I had to contact the seller. Again, it's about trust and if you won't provide an address to help resolve issues then in my opinion you have something to hide.

11 minutes ago, Steeps said:

If you'd listed that your items had postage included in the price it might have been a bit clearer ;).

Also I would never buy an item off someone without knowing their address just in case there are any issues and I had to contact the seller. Again, it's about trust and if you won't provide an address to help resolve issues then in my opinion you have something to hide.

Many people have collected items and I’ve never had a problem. What you are literally saying. You’ve never enquirer or bought anything off me to say this You’re so reaching at this point many people have collected things. Zhu who posted before has collected things on several occasions now you are just attacking my character and it’s not on as ade would say 😘. What you are saying is literally the equivalent of me saying steeps I wouldn’t trust you to drive my car without showing me proof of insurance and a valid licence. You are just trying to attack my character and I’m sick of it steeps. Please stop posting and stop reaching. Also I’ve never seen anyone post their name and address publicly on here and it sounds like that what you are requesting me to do. What are you even on about. also anyone who pays me would have my full details including adress. You wouldn’t know this because you have never enquired and are just racking the goldfish brain to find something new to accuse or berate me for I thin you have a problem steeps please stop posting. 

14 minutes ago, zhuonanli said:

I know your house address ;) 

Who ever said you were included in people like steeps,  are you also 68% goldfish. I fear goldfish for their unpredictability and lack of rational thought. When I say people like steeps I mean people who have had no interaction with me and never enquired to buy something but still talk poo because they are bored obviously anyone who enquired would have my full details steeps as zhu has said. You’re just spamming at this point mate and I’m sure people are tired of it. 

I never said post it publicly.

I'm attacking your thread, your character is doing the rest of the work itself by trying to defend posting awful listings instead of fixing the situation.

9 minutes ago, jevvy said:

What you are saying is literally the equivalent of me saying steeps I wouldn’t trust you to drive my car without showing me proof of insurance and a valid licence.

And yes, I wouldn't let anyone drive my car without knowing they have a valid licence and at least DOC 3rd party on their insurance because it's my neck on the line if there is an incident and they try to pass the buck on to me as they were not covered, and I wouldn't expect anyone to let me drive their car if they didn't trust I had insurance in place. Those are legal requirements to drive on the road and it scares me you would expect otherwise.