Tim86

Taobao.com Asian Market - HUGE '86/BRZ Product/Price List!!

I received the aluminum covers for the air vents and the AC knobs too. Very good fit and easy to install. I have seen them on ft86speedfactory first but found them much cheaper on aliexpress. Gives the interior a bit of color IMO.

20170323_184221.jpg

20170323_184108.jpg

20170323_184045.jpg

99% sure that TRD never did something like that. If you adjust temp, fan speed they want be lined up of course. I left it at 25.5 and haven't touched them all winter (I am a cold soul) :D 

3 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

Tempted with the diffuser now. 

Let's do it 😂 What's the best way to fit it tough bolting or what?

3 hours ago, Cerastes said:

The one on taobao looks slightly better condition than the aliexxpress ? although that is just pictures and not sure which ones works out cheapest. Aliexpress seems to be easier to order too?

aliexpresss is a good 40$ cheaper and 99.9% likely hood its completely the same item from the same factory and seller tbh

9 hours ago, vanko25 said:

I received the aluminum covers for the air vents and the AC knobs too. Very good fit and easy to install. I have seen them on ft86speedfactory first but found them much cheaper on aliexpress. Gives the interior a bit of color IMO.

20170323_184221.jpg

20170323_184108.jpg

20170323_184045.jpg

How quick are they with postage?

1 hour ago, nikndel said:

How quick are they with postage?

In a previous post he said he ordered them and that was Monday. So 3-4 days but they are small items and probably in stock. 

I don't mind waiting longer for an item if it's cheaper. 4 days is still very good. 

Of course @vanko25 could have paid more for a quicker delivery option? 

@Lowe as Paul said don't go for anything engine related form AliExpress. Don't really want to risk it. If you take a look this ali express one is only 3 ply weather a Mishimoto is 5 ply and got rings inside to insure it wont squzee from the vacuum. Better off buy one from somewhere in the UK. 

On 23/03/2017 at 7:13 PM, vanko25 said:

20170323_184221.jpg

20170323_184108.jpg

20170323_184045.jpg

Quick question before I give them a quick pull and possibly break them, how did you remove the oem dials? I got the silver ones and without writing as the writing being upside down would drive me crazy. 

I ordered a few other items too, the last of them arrived today; the most expensive and probably what I actually wanted; a diffuser. Pictures soon or you can check my build thread. 

Please note I ordered mine through aliexpress. 

Here's what i've managed so far off taobao:

Gauge cluster rings, AC knobs, Steering wheel badge, real carbon fiber flappy paddle extensions.

Most definitely adds a touch of class.

AT trans knob is next, any recommendations?

20170425_193035.thumb.jpg.7cbc42706eafe5b04962e5530ba1fd04.jpg