Mike

Round 3 Woodbridge - 12th June

Not sure how many are doing Woodbridge this year as I know some people aren't a fan of it, but the PI we used last year is rather expensive already. Cheapest I could find last week was another PI that's ~35mins away and that was still £47 sooo if you're doing Woodbridge may as well as book early!

The PI that I've booked - http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/suffolk/ipswich/ipswich-north.html

Yea I looked on hotels.com and there wasn't anything under £60 near by which doesn't mean to say it won't be closer to the time but I expect to be rather skint closer to June

I'm still debating on as to whether I will be attending this one. Who is confirmed as going and is everyone who is going staying at the premier inn ipswich north?

Okay and apologies in advance, but I'm coming. :)

Booked the same PI was £55.50.

Booked brekkie there too as the breakfast at Woodbridge is severley limited! 

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

How early do they serve breakfast?

5 hours ago, Lauren said:

Damnit!

4 hours ago, Rich said:

How early do they serve breakfast?

Usually it's early enough (just) but I tend to pay on the morning in case it doesn't start early enough... or I'm not in a state to eat that early... but it's not Blyton so should be fine :D

31 minutes ago, Keethos said:

Darn it Lauren......Thought me and Mike had a chance....suppose there's 2nd place to fight for now....what changed your mind? I still need to book actually emoji53.png

I didn't change my mind, I simply hadn't made it up when I last spoke to you about it. The chance of three in a row and getting a good championship lead was the factor really. Though ironically last year, despite winning it was my dropped score. 

I find Woodbridge to be bad for grip and the car seems to understeer there. It's like a tarmac rally stage, but I dont have a rally car so I find it pretty rough. 

But I wouldn't want to deny you the opportunity of beating me. :)

Had my Anglesey booking moved to Woodbridge so a confirmed booking now :)

I'm expecting Woodbridge to kill off my rears or close to anyway but will be fun, was one of my favourites from last year once I stopped going off after lunch. 

Booked in on trackday (not many spaces left), staying at PI North for Fri and Sat. If my tools arrive on time I might bring some old tyres to shred on track instead of my new ones.