richardcarman

Decision made :-)

Been out looking at motors today and have decided GT86 or BRZ it! Golf clubs fitted in boot, just! And I managed to sit in back with the salesman in the passenger seat so the kids will be fine! I'll put up with the moaning anyway!

So now to give up smoking and then make a purchase! Although test driving an aero on Thursday! I won't buy it ....honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And good luck with the smoking, i packed up last november after 36 years, just got to give up the vape now.

I have actually found that quitting the tabs is easier than resisting the urge to mod the 86 so what you save at one end you spend at the other (sigh)

Welcome to the club and best of luck with the smoking and test drive (obviously not at the same time )

Love the priorities though.....golf clubs first and foremost

Been out looking at motors today and have decided GT86 or BRZ it! Golf clubs fitted in boot, just! And I managed to sit in back with the salesman in the passenger seat so the kids will be fine! I'll put up with the moaning anyway!

So now to give up smoking and then make a purchase! Although test driving an aero on Thursday! I won't buy it ....honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids do fit providing you're not too tall. Mine ask to go out in it. Boot surprisingly useful.

Not that impractical really. Well not as much as everyone thinks anyway...

On 19/03/2016 at 9:55 PM, Nicebiscuit said:

Kids do fit providing you're not too tall. Mine ask to go out in it. Boot surprisingly useful.

How many kids do you fit in the boot?

Welcome richardcarman. Golf sticks sawn in half will fit far better.