HariboPenguin

Hi from Staffordshire

So after what feels like an eternity I've finally bought a GT86 and picked it up on Saturday.

Only had it a couple of days and already loving it, quite the upgrade from the little 1.4 Punto I had before! :)

No plans on modding it yet as I'm quite happy with how it is stock for now and insurance is already dear enough for a 20 year old. Will probably upgrade the stereo at some point though and maybe get a pair of the new Valenti rears.

IMG_20160312_142704.jpg

IMG_20160312_142648.jpg

Car looks good! Insurance is pricey for me too, but some companies let you do certain cosmetic things at no charge. Might be worth checking as after looking through the the forum you won't be able to resist modding! :lol:

4 hours ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Also, red is the best colour - don't listen to anyone else... emoji3.png

Agreed. Unless you are part of the BRZ master race, in which case clearly you need to be blue.

Thanks guys! 

I'm not sure what I'm doing next week yet but I'll try and make it up to the meet if I can. I suspect my decision on keeping it stock for now will probably change if I do make it up though haha.

Also agree about red being the best colour although I do have a soft spot for the BRZ blue too. :P