Rich

Snetterton Trackday April 27th

It was a bit unfortunate, track was dry as I left the pits, then it honked it down. Lack of track experience showed though, particularly wet tracks.

24 minutes ago, Rich said:

Thanks Paul. Car has made it home, a little the worse for wear. Was a great day until then, in the dry Snetterton is a really fun circuit.

Glad you got home OK Rich, I really felt for you having an almost identical accident to the one I had last June, albeit more on the near side front.

Was a good meetup, many thanks for the passenger laps from the few that I had. Would have liked to have done a comparison with a Primacy runner but learned enough to see about upgrading in stages rather than saving it all in one go. I didn't go to take photos as I was testing a different focus system on the camera so most of my shots are not of GT86's, here's a couple I did get:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

1 hour ago, mike-p said:

Keep us up-to-date with the repair Rich

Will do. Current status is that Rich @ RRG is running it over to the body shop this afternoon, hopefully I'll get a quote in the next day or two.

Well, they must have had more practise at GT86 panelbeating then any other Bodyshop in the country by now...

They managed to salvage my rear three-quarter panel despite an impossible looking crease in the wheel arch so should be a good job...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, richardcarman said:

Well looks like coming to see you guys had the right effect, off to look at one tomorrow and got a feeling I'll be getting my wallet out!!

Was nice to meet you, if it hadn't been my first trackday I'd have offered you a passenger ride!

8 minutes ago, richardcarman said:

Knew it would happen! Deposit paid just not on the car I expected!

What did you get? Oh saw the other thread, BRZ, nice! :D