Nemo

Hi from Nemo

Hi all,

New to the forum and I come from around the Epsom area to the South of London.  I've owned an orange 86 for about 16 months now and absolutely love it. Somehow the side on look at the front end always reminded me of a fish (somehow?) and since it's orange, has been named Nemo for a few months now, also hence the username.

I've done a few mods to it already (full manifold back exhaust, remap, short shifter, rear wing) and have plans for a few more - I've definitely got the urge to mod at the moment!

I can't find many good pictures at the moment, though I have this random artistic shot at night time which I think shows the curves of the car and spoiler off really well (yes I was washing it in the dark!)

Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Paul

DSC_0022.JPG12049197_10100953903606934_1709856367475820464_n.jpg

Welcome aboard Nemo. :) I am sure you are going to get plenty of questions about that rear wing. There are a good number of members around the SE area, so plenty going on. Keep an eye on the events and social meets. :)

Welcome along Paul.

Was good meeting you on Saturday, I'm glad you decided to sign up. Look forward to seeing how well you can hold off the urge to spend your hard earned cash :)

Hi, yes good meeting you as well! The urge to spend is high, especially since Japfest is around the corner! Any excuse to spend really....

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the club, you're not too far from me and the Southern region is particularly active so there's bound to be things going on. Hope to see you around, if not before, then at Japfest.

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the club, you're not too far from me and the Southern region is particularly active so there's bound to be things going on. Hope to see you around, if not before, then at Japfest.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Rob - I think I've seen yours around Worcester Park before, dark grey with custom purple alloys?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Rob - I think I've seen yours around Worcester Park before, dark grey with custom purple alloys?

Not mine, sounds like Jordan's (Smudge on the forums) mine is white with blue alloys!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Ooh, it does look a bit scooby, but not out of place.

Yeah, I think its been compared to an early gen impreza wing (can't remember which one)

Welcome to the club Paul, that S Craft wing looks really good its one I did consider before purchasing mine.

Thanks GT86-Ian - I've seen your build, J like what you've done with yours, part of the reason I took the plunge for a big wing like this