Leevsfortyone

Japanese Car & Bike Show 12th June Essex

I grew up with satnavs and postcodes... anyway fat lot of help you lot are I have discovered "boreham services" do not exist...

Its the chelmsford services at J19 I presume CM2 5PY

Would have been far easier if you told me a junction!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, rob275 said:

I grew up with satnavs and postcodes... anyway fat lot of help you lot are I have discovered "boreham services" do not exist...

Its the chelmsford services at J19 I presume CM2 5PY

Would have been far easier if you told me a junction!

Yeah that's the one personally I blame Lee for being too lazy to organise anything😛

25 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Currently debating whether I have the energy to get out of bed... my legs are killing me.

I will bring my spare crutch

7 minutes ago, Test Drives Unlimited said:

Well I am parked in the Lorry Car Park and it's nice here although it's rather cloudy with the sun out emoji14.png

Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk

Let's hope your not parked on grass today as u can't leave till it finishes  have fun 

3 minutes ago, SL03JOE said:

Was good to meet people! Seems I left at the right time, seems it was a bit of a mess leaving the site haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have been you Joe who made it😂 Nice to meet you and your better half car looks good

3 minutes ago, SL03JOE said: Was good to meet people! Seems I left at the right time, seems it was a bit of a mess leaving the site haha

Must have been you Joe who made it Nice to meet you and your better half car looks good

I crawled out because of the grass haha

Just a quick thanks to those who turned up I think if the weather forecast had not been so poor we may have had a few more cars . Opinion was the site was good so if they run it next year we may go again.