Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2016 @ Tuning Developments 27/03

Sorry, couldn't make it up today, had a hectic day yesterday and didn't get in until early hours this morning and wasn't feeling the 2 hour drive each way after only 4 hours sleep. :(

Me and my friend are planning on going along to Japfest though, unfortunately I couldn't join the stand as we couldn't stay till the end of the show but I'll make sure to come and say hi.

If anyone is sad enough to be reading this rather than watching the dyno runs... I stupidly left my camera in the rather nice remapped orange 86 I was given a ride in. If anyone could alert the owner, they could give the camera to Riceburner as I could pick up from RRG... Cheers. And yes, you CAN all take the piss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant day, lovely to put some cars to names and faces haha. Some absolutely lovely cars and it's nice to see so many together! 

On a second note I'm happy with the dyno run 198 at the flywheel.

Slightly embarrassed that I almost forgot to pay for the dyno run in all the excitement! Sorry about that!

IMG-20160327-WA0001.jpeg

A proper good day. I think Lauren has sold a set of Tein coilovers though. My poor wallet.

Yeah, well - serves you right for selling me a remap and exhaust goodies... I'll be PMing TD shortly...

And yes, thanks to TD for hosting. Great place for a meet.