Sign in to follow this  
trashy

My eyes are bleeding

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

It's Jon's car. Recovered as stolen but there's no explanation as to what that was all about. It apparently went through auction and this trader now has it. 

He tells me he bought it without HPI checking it and it had outstanding finance. So it was taken off him by the police, the finance company had their asset (albeit a little "different") and then sold it on

Whoever is stupid enough to buy a car without checking it first gets what they deserve in my opinion. Not to mention the fact he completely ruined this car. The paint job is even worse up close, looks like a 3 year old finger-painted the rear end

That car is the UK's first RB. I won't call it a Rocket Bunny because it isn't, it's a copy, just like mine, only mine has been done well!!

1 hour ago, Nigelr32 said:

That car is the UK's first RB. I won't call it a Rocket Bunny because it isn't, it's a copy, just like mine, only mine has been done well!!

Seeing the kit up close, it's a HORRIBLE fit. Gaps in the rear diffuser, arches not aligned properly

And the paint job was just laughable. Overspray everywhere and looked like it had been touched up with emulsion paint and a brush!

RA Motorsports were considering selling theirs I believe, it's nice but not immaculate any more - and it's seen some action!

IMG_20150726_114614.jpg

The RA Motorsport one was always interesting but definielty not my choice of colour....to....candy/glittery like. As for the red one, do like the red but the carbon fibre bits just don't work, namely the doors and the front fenders, it only works if you design some decals to go with it or paint them.

Dear God - they're all just wrong. The red one looks like that daft special edition Pug 208Gti they just did which was described as looking like a strawberry dipped in chocolate. And the blue one was nice enough until somebody decided metallic purple would be a good colour for the highlights. Why?

Luckily thus far I haven't seen any club members cars where I've had to be 'polite'.