LarmiqGt

New white West midlands

Just thought I'd actually take the time to say hi. I signed up a while ago actually after meeting deacon at Curborough sprint course on an open morning.  I too was unknowing of the ways of the other forum but I did feel it a bit lacking as the BMW forums I was on before were quite lively!  

I have a white gt86. Haven't don't much to it yet but seeing a guy for a custom exhaust setup down in bicester heritage. He has worked on many hyper cars and just loves fabricating exhaust systems with a difference. Known as the wizard on the alfa forums. It goes in on Friday so I cannot wait!!  I'm looking forward to meeting you all and,  well,  hello! 

IMG-20150706-WA0001.jpeg

Thank you!  I did notice that there was a Midlands meeting actually but that is when my car is not with me. It's going down Friday and staying down there for a few days as he is going to build a jig as well as my exhaust incase anyone else comes to him for one. I seriously can't wait.  I haven't slept so far this week!  As of plans i have some valenti rear lights currently and want to get possibly a header done once this primary cat back is fitted. Then I might go for a remap. Nothing too mad yet as I've only just bought my first house! 

I know right rob,  loads of these gingers around.  To be fair I apparently used to be ginger according to my uncle....  But back to the car I very rarely see white ones!! If any of you frequent halesowen or the Hagley Road I might spot you! Look for the reg.

ITS EXHUAST DAY