Sign in to follow this  
pwrout

Brand New forged Advan GTs with Yokohama Tyres

Whats the weight of these wheels?

Thanks,

Matt

from info i found on the American forums from venders seems they are roughly 18lbs each. Its not only the light weight but a forged wheel is also very strong.

Japshop in Preston sell 17 & 18" Advans for GT's and choice of designs. I nearly bought set of 17" X 8" forged but went for TSW spun forged as preferred the desgin and same weight.

Japshop in Preston sell 17 & 18" Advans for GT's and choice of designs. I nearly bought set of 17" X 8" forged but went for TSW spun forged as preferred the desgin and same weight.

they dont make the Advan GT in 17 and not all Advans are forged. 

they dont make the Advan GT in 17 and not all Advans are forged. 

Said Advans for GT's not advan gt wheel 17"

Edited by mike batty

these are very much GT86 wheels. The size is perfect for the 86. They are 5 X 100. They dont fit the GTR. They fit 86/BRZ/some Subarus.

Edited by pwrout

If I had some cash they would be in my garage now, really must sell some of my wheels including the OEM set.

id take a bit of money off the price for your OEM set if you decided you want the Advans.

Hi can I ask why you are selling these wheels if brand new. 

Thanks

Rod

ive decided to sell my car. I'm parting it out(selling all my modifications off it). I have work meisters on my car at the moment and I was planning on changing to the advans as I was going to do track days etc but ive decided to sell up instead. Feel free to message me if you have anymore questions :)

Edited by pwrout

Hi

Not really looking to change the my wheels until next summer. So I hope you can sell them. If you get too the point where you just need them gone, pm me and we could discuss a price.

thanks

Rod

Hi

Not really looking to change the my wheels until next summer. So I hope you can sell them. If you get too the point where you just need them gone, pm me and we could discuss a price.

thanks

Rod

price is already a bargain. Won't be dropping much more. Will listen to reasonable offers and will take 300 off price for good condition Oem wheels and tyres. That offer only lasts today as I may be picking up new wheels today