Dan7954

ark grip for resonated milltek or uel?

Just want to see if anyone is up for it. 
Not 100% sure yet but would anyone be interested in swapping their milltek (must be resonated centre section) for my ark grip, preferably with the new flexi to stop it cracking!
Im in swindon, wiltshire. 
(im thinking its a bit too bassy at low rpm for me, fairly quite on idle But a deeper tone. Quietens off in very high rpm, no drone when cruising with minimal loud pedal)
Long shot but i would also swap for a uel catless manifold then keep my cat back stock.

Hello mate, yes Ians old one. It has silver tips now though, not blue.

It was on my car for a week. I didnt ground it at all and doesnt like it ever has been. I cant measure clearance as its off the car already. Sorry. 

Im keeping the hfc and overpipe. Thats why the difference in price. 

Didnt think of that! Im not lowered yet.. Ian was, but not sure by how much.

They are the same tips on the exhaust (welded on), i was cleaning it up with autosol and the blue started turning brown.. So i had to carry on untill they were silver!

No worries Ian, maybe because I have the sprintex rather than turbo\na its louder than normal? 

The millteks I heard on the gt86 promo cars at goodwood were definitely quieter but going to see what the HFC and overpipe does first to the sound before anything.. Thinking uel manifold and stock catback tbh if there's no rasp?

I'll get some pics up after the repolish later in the week.