Tweedbean

For Sale - 13 plate GT86 Manual Sat Nav

They hankering for another mini set in and I may have found a replacement. If I dont get any interest by the weekend, it will be going back to stock. Its a shame to sell it on as its such a tidy car.

Thanks all for the interest so far, I have had a couple of pm's asking for more info and pictures, therefore I thought I would post the details here of my project build and Flickr album:

Project thread:

http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/2511-tweedbeans-gt86

Flickr:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk98EwU8

Happy to answer any further questions if this doesn't cover it.

I know you're a fan of the rocket bunny v1 James, My project car will look very much like one of those...

You might come back when you see it??

Over on the owners club, I will let them announce who they are.

I want to thank everyone on here for their support over the last 6 months. The 86 is a great car but a death of a good friends this week has taught me to go with my heart and do what feels right. I will pop back when I collect my new car Thursday to show you the replacement.

Was that the guy who picked up the interior with you?

Either way, so sorry to hear the news. The death of a friend or a serious health scare yourself does change your outlook, I know..

Was that the guy who picked up the interior with you?Either way, so sorry to hear the news. The death of a friend or a serious health scare yourself does change your outlook, I know..

Yes that was him

A GP2 would be my guess? :-)

Sorry to hear about your friend - I saw it mentioned on Lohen's page :-(

The GP2 is a JCW with some pretty bits, plus it has the prince engine which I hate with a passion after a number of valve tensioners failing causing valves to hit Pistons etc my Clubby had that happen so I wouldn't go back there again. The GP2 has the revised design but I still wouldn't trust it, aiming for something to go pop. So it's an F56 for me.

Yes that was him

The GP2 is a JCW with some pretty bits, plus it has the prince engine which I hate with a passion after a number of valve tensioners failing causing valves to hit Pistons etc my Clubby had that happen so I wouldn't go back there again. The GP2 has the revised design but I still wouldn't trust it, aiming for something to go pop. So it's an F56 for me.

I'll look forward to seeing what you do with it. I've been tempted by an f56 myself. Saw a beautifully done one here in Italy yesterday with German plates on.