Jared21

Newbie Here - red gt86

Hi, 

I've had my car now for just over a month and i absolutely love it, 

i got it second hand for a bargain in my opinion,  considering it had only done 7000 miles it was practically brand new.

Having come from a mx5 nb2 sport i thought this car would be the perfect upgrade (plus it looks way nicer) and i was right, 

This car feels so much more responsive etc,

i plan on doing some subtle little modifications such as a nicer exhaust system, little interior trim upgrades, nothing too fancy

post-1579-0-15657800-1437728973_thumb.jp

post-1579-0-34440400-1437728981_thumb.jp

i'm from Redditch near birmingham, so it wasn't me haha

I've only saw one other gt86 since i have had mine, a black stallion in the mist near stratford, we both flashed and beeped each other like maniacs it was a great moment  :rolleyes:

Best colour . The stripe looks good too...

I was a little unsure of the stripe at first, but it's kind of grown on me, makes it stand out a little bit :) 

Welcome to the club mate, good choice of colour :-). Liking the stripe. will you be coming to any of the meets/events in the Midlands? There's one coming up at curbourgh should be good day out.

Welcome to the club mate, good choice of colour :-). Liking the stripe. will you be coming to any of the meets/events in the Midlands? There's one coming up at curbourgh should be good day out.

I may do in the future :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) 

Welcome mate, fantastic cars aren't they. I've come from an MX-5 background, didn't think it could get any better until I got behind the wheel of a GT86... Enjoy