Kodename47

JapFest Accident?

Just putting this out but pictures have been put up of a white GT86 on it's roof on the side of a Motorway/Dual Carriageway spotted by someone on the way home from JapFest. Just hoping that everyone is ok and everyone has checked in. It's on standard wheels but may well have a non-stock exhaust. No idea on reg....

May not even be Japfest related but seeing as you had a large number of attendees then it was worth the update.

Interesting, I think the only white stock 86 at the show was Mikes, I know he got home safe and he came to Kent and went in the morning. Do we know where abouts it was?

Just putting this out but pictures have been put up of a white GT86 on it's roof on the side of a Motorway/Dual Carriageway spotted by someone on the way home from JapFest. Just hoping that everyone is ok and everyone has checked in. It's on standard wheels but may well have a non-stock exhaust. No idea on reg....

May not even be Japfest related but seeing as you had a large number of attendees then it was worth the update.

do you have a link to the pic, some one may recognise the car if they see it, whoever it is I hope they're ok

TBH it looks like a stock white 86, nothing defining. I only noticed that it looks like the exhaust routing is different so it may have an aftermarket exhaust. Even the only pic from the front has a cone blocking the plate so even that doesn't help. As they aren't my pics I don't feel like I should put them up.

Im okkkk thanks guys! Ive been busy since i got back but i hope everyone survived that accident. Thanks for the message Nick will reply shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk