Tweedbean

Exhaust Ground Clearance

Good afternoon all, I just wanted to check to see if anyone had experienced any ground clearance issues after fitting an after market exhaust 2.5"-3" on a lowered car?  Some of the designs such as the Invidia N1 look like they may cause an issue on a lowered car.

Got an Invidia N1 on mine buddy, it is lowered by 25mm and I have no problems whatsoever, even on speed bumps. Don't know how everyone else gets on, but I would assume it has never been too big of an issue?! 

It's an issue on the bigger square type speed humps for me dropped 20mm or so with a Milltek. Though I do wonder if it's the undertray on the box that's actually scraping over the exhaust. 

I think this is an Invidia N1 on Debbie & Kevins car:

Its low but looks a lot better located than others ive seen, like Marks for instance:

The first one is an ARK DTS, it says on the pipe going between both boxes lol and never realised those boxes on Mark's were that low, wonder if he's had any problems

He he thanks Skally, the lower of the two sometimes hit the square type ramps apart from that it was fine. This system was binned a while back for the milltek, I liked the sound but not the uneven look of the old one, much happier now.