Special K

Kent Chinwag - 04 April 2015

Hi all,

Rob has bribed me to meet him at the Grasshopper on Saturday lunchtime... merely to get hold of Nigel's strut brace and borrow the marquee...

.. if anyone local fancies a meet over this incredibly boring weekend it's a possible...

... say 12.30  - 2.00pm ish?

Spec K

I may come down to this, if I get the car back Friday and can be arsed with what would be my longest drive in years before I've had time to get used to the car.

Moved to Social Meets, i'll be there :D I should be getting my car back tomorrow evening or Friday, I reckon i'll go grab it Friday give the paint more time to set!

out of four days off you choose the one im working :)

Ian, of the 4 days off this weekend, you go and chose to work the day we have a meet!  :P

Are you trying to shun us? :ph34r:

I'll be there about 12.30ish.....

.... thinking about it, I'm not so sure now that the marquee will fit in Rob's GT86, so I may have to freight it home for him..

Rob, would it be better if we met up beforehand and you guided me to your pad?

Mebbe meet at an M25 turnoff? Last time I got completely lost - and that was with satnav, there's no such luxury in the tonka toy..

Spec K

Keith, if you carry on to J7 of the M25 and turn off to Croydon M23 North, not Crawley/Gatwick I can meet you, though i'm sure it will squeeze in to the 86 if I put it sideways.

Rob, it's not just the marquee (which measures 160cm x 50cm x 35cm in its carrier). 

You've got  the sides (in a medium size suitcase) and the weights (four plastic water containers in a box 50cm x 50cm x 30cm).

If you measure the GT86 clearance between boot floor and top scuttle, will it accept 35cm high? The weights can go on your passenger seat, suitcase should not be a problem once the marquee is in..

(I can't measure mine....sob...)

Spec K