remal

86 Drivers club Motorcyclists

Just entered to know how many other bikers there are the fourm?

I currently ride a 11 plate Fireblade. Used for Road and Track use. 

I don't use it as often as I would like with work.

I've seen a few avatars with members bikes in

So who are you and what have you got?

Matt

Geoff from West Sussex:

2008 Vmax tribal 1600 miles mint (my 3rd Vmax, love `em or hate `em) a keeper only goes out when it`s warm

1988 NS400R restored by a previous owner better than money in the bank as above

1980 RD125 aircooled twin restored by me never had it on the road yet

1980 RD200 aircooled twin restored by a previous owner currently being resprayed to blue ride it regularly in Summer

On the lookout for an early TL1000S "widow maker" a sure fire future classic !

Another SW rider here , until recently I was on Harleys but scratched that itch now , currently riding a 1977 Kawa Z1000 , never had a Z when I was young ,  so got one now before the prices go stupid.

Don't get out as much as I'd like but puts a huge grin on my face when I do manage a few miles on it

Kev

l think we need pics. Buzzard it was your bike in your avatar that I spotted that made me think of this thread. 

As for the 77 Z,  what a god year. Same age as me ;)

93 Blade lovely and worth keeping as the price of them are on the up 

Moderator -

.. how do I disassociate myself on this Forum from raving lunatics who are bike driven?

.. and who, in reasonable sanity, would avow that four cm/2 of rubber, in contact with the road surface , is preferable to 60 cm/2?

.. and who, in this Forum, feelsthat perverse two-wheel 'subject' is relevant to the "GT85 Drivers Club"

Begone, foul beast..

<..kill thread.. bloody perverts..>

Spec K

Should get the 200 back together very soon. I`ll pop round that miserable old gits house and smoke him out with the NS400. Buzzard your Z looks well tasty ! I had a Z1000J a few years back that tried to kill me on the M27 ! It`s a long story but basically throttle jammed at ahem ahem cough cough 70mph officer. Scariest moment ever !

I bumped into a closet biker at Ardingly yesterday..........Mark from Abbey & his wife.

TL1000S was delivered last week. One owner, 2490 miles. Future classic with reputation....

TL1.jpg

TL2.jpg

TL3.jpg

Not a biker anymore but had a 600 Hornet '98 (with the high tailpipe) and then chopped it in for an ER6F back when I was young(er) and less safety-orientated.

2 months of biking to work down in Surrey put me off so I shifted to driving instead.

Would probably get another one if I ever move back to the quiet roads of East Anglia.

So here is my lot, I do like my bikes old skool and have never been without one for 31 years. The XJR is the only one I really use these days as the Triumph and the LC are a right royal pain in the ass. The FZR is waiting for me to buy it a new rear shock and then It will be ready for some track fun   

T100C Croped.jpg

PICT0002.JPG

DSCF0893.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

Andrew

Now that is a sweet little Triumph you've got there , my kinda bike , like that a lot and the LC also ticks a few boxes . Had a few brit twins & triples over the years and the LC is on my wanted list but I feel a stroker Kwack triple might just have to come first

Nice bikes 

I bought the Triumph as a wreck some 20 years ago but only got round to restoring it about 5 years ago. Its a great feeling to know that I have had every last component of this bike in my hands as I rebuilt it from the sludge trap up. It has fought me all the way though and continues to fight me so it is on the naughty step in the garage.

The LC is the bike I dreamed about as a kid and is the scariest think I have ridden. The handling is appalling and it has a tendency to seize up. The last time it did I was doing 90 mph and it locked up solid :blink:, that was quite a moment. It too is sat on the naughty step with no more re-bores left in the cylinders.

The other two are great :D

Always loved those triples but one stroker is enough for me.