Tareim

hey from the south west

Hi All,

Thought I'd make a post here, been on the other sites for a little while before I found this one (found it via fb) and seems to be reasonably active which is good

I have a red BRZ and love driving it :D I'll get some pics up at some point and look forwards to meeting fellow members

Regards,

Sam

Welcome :) Nice to see another BRZ'er here too :)

BRZ master race! haha

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the club, stay well away from and Ginger drivers in the south  :ph34r:

why, are the ginger drivers particularly bad at driving or something?  :lol:

oi, that's slander!

Welcome along Sam, were you the guy who took on fatrabs?

Oh, it's all coming back now...........  something about avoiding my rear end once my lights were in place ;)

Sam

Morning to you from another South West BRZ'er  , hope to see you out and about soon , there's a few of us down this way that like to do the local shows etc so plenty of chances for a catch up soemwhere

oi, that's slander!

Welcome along Sam, were you the guy who took on fatrabs?

Oh, it's all coming back now...........  something about avoiding my rear end once my lights were in place ;)

I am indeed and yes that was me, the rear end of your car to clear up any confusing for people reading this haha  :lol:

Welcome to the Club, any plans for the car at all?

been thinking about the berk hfc, I sent a pm to Chris@Tarmac but no reply yet :/ also want some wheels however not sure what I want so put my name down for a rarerims photo shoot where I get to see what wheels will look good on my car

Hi Tareim,

If you fancy a drive to Bristol a few of us are usually knocking about at Queen Square Avenue Drivers Club meet (next one being 8th Feb from about 9am).

Would be nice to meet another South Westie.

Lindsey  

Hi Tareim,

If you fancy a drive to Bristol a few of us are usually knocking about at Queen Square Avenue Drivers Club meet (next one being 8th Feb from about 9am).

Would be nice to meet another South Westie.

Lindsey  

I might go check that out, not driven in Bristol before so could be interesting

Welcome along pal. Glad yer enjoying the car. Got mine on Christmas eve, and still finding my feet with it. Just gone over 1000 miles ( work has really been smashing my globes ) so I'm about to take her over 5k tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Might see you at a meet this year. Fully intend making it to one. :-)

was good to meet you at midlands meet :) good to have 2 BRZ'ers sat at the same aeroplane table too, makes a change from it being just me and Will 

Bristol. So only a hour easy drive. It would be less but as I'm between Bristol and Bath it takes me as long to get to the Mway as it does from Bristol to your way while on the Mway