shaunharper13

scouser driving a black 86

hey boys and girls just thought id say hi my names Shaun but allot of people call me Scouse due to being in the Airforce, i drive a black 86 with red stripes so hopefully see everyone soon.... also added a picture of my car so if you see me give me a honk or a flash ;)

post-413-0-44792400-1422012025_thumb.jpg

no mate this is a before picture its still kind of damaged but if you was to look at the car now its pretty hard to tell just a few minor cracks in the front bumper that's it so if i can get a new bumper sorted or even fibreglass it will look brand new again

Welcome aboard. When we get some North West meets going (been a bit of a quiet period lately) you should come along. Likely to do a drive out round North Wales some point soon I expect. 

Liking the stripes. :)

My Gran was in an old people's home in Southport.... average age for Southport residents is 114, according to ERNIE... he lives just down the road..

Whereabouts in Liverpoool are you, Scouse? Back in the early '50's I used to visit my Gramps in West Derby (their house backed onto Everton's training ground). They both worked at Alder Hay Childrens Hospital - she was Matron and my Grandfather was Chief Engineer.. happy days..

Spec K

cheers everyone and I live in tuebrook just off westderby road so not far at all really

Yer.... a true scouser... respect, buddy...

... no chance you can make Oulton Park next week? I know entry list is full but you might me a few of us, mebbe get an invite yo passenger..?

Spec K