Cobra seats 1600
Cusco roll cage 600
Armrest 100

+ original parts included except wheels and seats

post-597-0-81973200-1420803156_thumb.jpg

post-597-0-62302900-1420803173_thumb.jpg

post-597-0-60869300-1420803191_thumb.jpg

post-597-0-13581500-1420803247_thumb.jpg

Hope you are not in a hurry to sell at that price. Is the wheel alignment adding £300 to the price?

Good luck with the sale etc but I believe you would be better selling the parts individually to get anywhere near that sort of money and even then it will be a struggle.

Yes, this is really good car staying in the garage and waiting for me, I just decided to give up spending more money on it, as you can see, I have spent a lot, but I think this is enough. I think that there is a person in the world who could proceed developing this car and not from the beginning as I started and spent a lot. This is just an opportunity to have a car, to my opinion which should be made by toyota and not by me together with Fensport

It's the price of the car brand new plus the price of the mods brand new. I know the buyer wouldn't have to pay the fiting but still I can't see you have much chance of selling at that price. Better as others have said to split the parts (or price more realistically - about £20-25k?)

If this was in Denmark people would go "wtf... its a Toyota, £39000 you say!?!"...

You will never get the same out of your parts as long as they are in the car - to a buyer he is buying a Toyota GT, a fast one maybe, but a Toyota....

Fensport auto street project 12 number plates sold for 24000, so realisticly this should be priced 34-35000, we can discuss the price with the real buyer, the total fitting job amount spent will be available for serious buyer...

It's a good car, in my view... Mikhail has spared no expense on it... competes in F2 class TSS but is perfectly tractable for road use, like mine...

Shame you're not continuing, Mikhail...

Spec K

£18k mods sold at 60% value = £10,800

18month old car with 20k miles = £18k (private sale) With no engine warrenty -20% = £18k * 0.8 = £14,400

£10,800 + £14.400 = £25,200

This is may be true, it will be difficult to find a person who does not wish to split this car apart, there are many people who want to have a car like my one, but if you want to make it like that from the beginning, think how much you should spend to get it like that, I know how much I spent and I agree to loose more then 50%... If somebody would offer me that car for this price 2 years ago, NO DOUBT I WOULD BUY IT STRAGHT AWAY, I am sure many of us would as well. 

Well done! Genuinely surprised. Didn't think there would be the want for such a massive spec all in one go as people like to "do their own thing" so to speak.

Probably due to the no expense spared it sold. So this can be locked now?

Arh there's no need for that Foulsmell, if he did sell his car, good for him, if he didn't and he changed his mind, again good for him, there's no need to call a man out like that I'll go ahead and lock it anyways Rob. Mikhail, if you want this thread reopening for whatever reason, let one of know.