matt

Good pictures of the new yellow GT86

It looks whack! still the standard wheels? This option is a rip off!

It's not a rip off, it comes with lots of standard bits that you pay extra for.  If you were buying those anyway then the price is ok.

decals and unique numbering, yellow paint, black side mirrors what else? worth an extra £2,500 i think NOT!

It comes with heated front leather seats which are £1600 option, which brings the price difference to £900.  The yellow is actually metallic, which you have to pay £495 for, so the extra for yellow is £405 over standard metallic.

You can also have the bonnet, roof and boot decal for free, which have a combined cost of £380.

So, if you wanted heated leather seats and metallic paint anyway, its costs £405 on top of what you would pay, which is cool as its a special colour and only 86 are in the uk.

If you wanted the decals as well the extra for yellow and a limited run is only £25.

Pretty good deal for either.

It comes with heated front leather seats which are £1600 option, which brings the price difference to £900.  The yellow is actually metallic, which you have to pay £495 for, so the extra for yellow is £405 over standard metallic.

You can also have the bonnet, roof and boot decal for free, which have a combined cost of £380.

So, if you wanted heated leather seats and metallic paint anyway, its costs £405 on top of what you would pay, which is cool as its a special colour and only 86 are in the uk.

If you wanted the decals as well the extra for yellow and a limited run is only £25.

Pretty good deal for either.

Are you debating on buying this?

I got the £1,600 seat extra for free, the decals are free on any car? Its a rip off!

But if you like the £2.5k metallic paint go for it  :lol:

Are you debating on buying this?

I got the £1,600 seat extra for free, the decals are free on any car? Its a rip off!

But if you like the £2.5k metallic paint go for it  :lol:

No, I'm not debating it, I'm just saying its not 2.5k for metallic paint.  You can't say that because you got heated seats for free they don't cost anything.  You had a discount on your car which amounted to getting heated seats free.  There will be potential discounts on this car hopefully (all depending on how quickly they sell).

I prefer my white GT86, and will be keeping that.

This yellow isn't the right yellow for me.

I don't think it's overpriced, in fact none of the revised pricing is, i think it's spot on. You're right though, it's not the right yellow, it's not "wet" enough if that makes sense.

I don't think it's overpriced, in fact none of the revised pricing is, i think it's spot on. You're right though, it's not the right yellow, it's not "wet" enough if that makes sense.

I think the problem is, from the photo's at least is it looks like a basic yellow.

On a car like this the colour needs to look special, and the yellow doesn't.  It's like someone picked out the most obvious yellow there was.

I love yellow cars as a rule, Fiat Abarths, Seat Cupras, Skoda VRS etc., but this, well, it don't look right to my eye??