Evening all

Bumped into GT86-Ian on Friday when he turned up @ Fensport to collect his new wheels. Got chatting and he recommended I join the forum. Now I'm already on another popular 86 site but thought an introduction only proper.

Living just outside of Watford I've owned a Ginger one for last 14 months. The car was an ex-demo (auto, leather heated seats, sat) with 900 miles on the clock. I had no intention of doing any mods and was very happy with car for the first few months. However there is something about this car which begs for a few changes so this what's been done so far:

Engine

Blitz system

Blitz de-cat

Blitz induction pipe / filter

ECU re-map

Suspension

New springs (-25)

Camber bolts

OZ 18" * 8 wheels with 225/40 Conti SP5 tyres

Future plans - turbo in Sept (thanks Ian for demo!) & big brake kit at some point.

I look to meeting-up at a future forum gathering.

Cheers

David

Welcome aboard! I see you're getting well into the modding game. :)

There is the Snetterton meet on the 5th July coming up, though passes may have all been issued by now as it's only days away. 

Also there is of course the third round of the Toyota Sprint Series at Blyton Park with a trackday on the Saturday and the sprint on the Sunday. 

Hi David, Welcome. The problem with forums is you end up with lots opf ideas and it hurts the pockets! Hope to see you soon. Check the calender and events forum for upcoming meets :)

Hi David welcome to the forum, It was good to meet you Friday, I also had no intention of doing mods but look at me now :D

Get some pictures up of your car when you get time :)

Welcome

I lived over 20 years in Watford but have now been banished to Dunstable.

Looks like you're a bike man too - perhaps we've met? I've had a Blade for 20 odd years.

Do you remember the old meets at the cricketers in sarratt on wednesdays? I was in the group that started that off back in the early 90s!!

WelcomeI lived over 20 years in Watford but have now been banished to Dunstable.Looks like you're a bike man too - perhaps we've met? I've had a Blade for 20 odd years.Do you remember the old meets at the cricketers in sarratt on wednesdays? I was in the group that started that off back in the early 90s!!

Hi Twigman

Yes, I recall good times @ the Cricketers and was up there a lot around late 90's and early 00's. I also owned a blade for some years, a US import, Erion racing model. Happy days : )) Currently I own a Ducati Multistrada, best bike I've owned by a country mile.

Cheers