rob275

TSS Round 3 - 20th July 2014 - Blighton Park

Just a question  for those up for Blyton two days -

I am staying at the Premier Inn, Scunthorpe, arriving early Friday evening. Anyone up for dinner? At about, say, 7.30-8.30pm?

Spec K

Okay.

Will, I'll prop the bar up until you arrive...

Rob, I'll phone you en route to see how you're progressing.. (got shirts in car, by the way...)

Mas - shame you're not there, hope to see you at Snet.

Keith
GT 4 still take your fancy? :)

What ya got... ?

Spec K

I'm starting to feel a bit gutted I haven't got my car on the track nor am I doing the sprint this weekend. I love the wet. But, I haven't got time as I go on Holiday on Monday, so couldn't commit to all day Sunday. :(

Slight change in plans will pop by on Saturday and see some track action, and ride my mountain bike Sunday, tomorrow doesn't look at least near where I live bike riding weather, see those of you there sometime tomorrow probably around the lunch break.

Popped to Blyton not for long was later there than planned due to a work a issue and a new work issue mean't I needed to leave but I did get a couple of pictures.  Would like to have gone out myself as in the wet could have been fun and the track wasn't too busy just after the session restarted.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and stayed safe today

DSC06347_zpse2bf6d9f.jpg

DSC06344_zps072010c1.jpg

DSC06337_zps9d012ca5.jpg

DSC06355_zps8577404a.jpg

Few more here

http://s151.photobucket.com/user/forge197/slideshow/GT86/Blyton%20-%202014

Thanks for the photos, it had been alright in the morning but chucked it down over lunch and there were some massive puddles out there

Had a similar thing happen on Sunday as well and we didn't get the last 3 or our 8 runs as once again there was loads of standing water on the track

They let us go out for untimed fun runs which meant you could play with how much slide you could get by not being careful on the throttle, Stan got to practice his mowing as well

It was a good weekend despite the rain (and Will I picked up your trophy for you)

IMG_20140720_112318850.jpg

IMG_20140720_112325701.jpg

Stan's car going all country bumpkin after harvesting!

IMG_20140720_160229706.jpg

IMG_20140720_160238306.jpg

Alec

Was a good morning on the Saturday, thanks go to Rob for letting me use his passenger slot and for the passenger laps - thanks Alec for your passenger laps too, now I just need to be as committed as you 2 whenever I do anything like that :P

Was a shame about the rain in the afternoon so good to here it dried up later on and the afternoon wasn't a full wash out!