Special K

Bank Holiday Monday - 26 May

I haven't been to the Grasshopper since I told them what to do with their Pub,as they insulted me while I was paying my Food Bill :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Used to organize a Monthly Meet there on behalf of the RX-8OC & MRC :)

I wouldnt worry, Keith often insults them to get free food :)

I'll be visiting Tuning Developments to finally get my last pulley put it if anyone is up for a mini meet......since I'm up in the area after the Toyota Plant Tour.

I'll be meeting Keith at Tuning developments at 10:30 in case anyone else fancies something to do on the Bank Holiday

Alec

I wouldnt worry, Keith often insults them to get free food :)

..... if it ain't right it goes back.... my gastro-intestinal tract is no place for poor victuals..

Spec K

I'll be meeting Keith at Tuning developments at 10:30 in case anyone else fancies something to do on the Bank Holiday

Alec

Nexy time (I'm looking at Keith here), can we have a separate thread rather than two meets in one thread as I very nearly missed this! 

A few to be getting on with. 

Nice to meet everybody, including Vanessa Gillam who brought the Abbey car along for a while.

So that's 9+1.  Sadly she wasn't there for the line up.

Special thanks to Special K for his help with my spacer choice!!!!  :D

Thought the food was good today and it was splendid to sit round the table with everyone for a nosh and a chat.  :)

Picture220_zps83238161.jpg

Picture201_zps9afb08f2.jpg

Picture207_zps3942361a.jpg

Picture230_zps2b48d01d.jpg

Picture232_zpsa18939dc.jpg

Was good to meet new faces... pity we didn't have a few more 'colours' there...

... I was dead impressed with Subota Boy's domestic arrangements - he offered to buy me a drink and got his missus to pay for it!! Respect, man...

I loved Vanessa's reg plate....

Spec K

Was good to meet new faces... pity we didn't have a few more 'colours' there...

... I was dead impressed with Subota Boy's domestic arrangements - he offered to buy me a drink and got his missus to pay for it!! Respect, man...

I loved Vanessa's reg plate....

Spec K

I am a lucky boy!!!!  Thanks again for your help, Keith  :D

Looks like a nice turn out....and sorry Lauren, wasn't guna make a big deal out of it as we had just met up on the Friday, didn't really think people would be interested, but it was nice to see Alec, Lauren and Mike again anyways.