rob275

The Official GT86BQ & Dyno day- Surrey

Hi Guys,1025564_10151494371082006_716370769_o.jp

Some of you may know I hosted a BBQ last year and it had a fairly good turnout and I didn't poison anyone.... I intend to do the same again this year so giving you all the heads up. . I'll probably do it on a Saturday and there is plenty of camping space in my Garden for those who want a few beers or I know some B&B's nearby etc.

I have some pics from last time, just not on me other than this. So get your shorts out and prep the sun-cream :)

UPDATE: Mark @ Abbey will also be opening up shop on the Saturday for another Dyno day & wheel Alignment demonstration

So the plan is to go to the dyno day then back to mine for a BBQ

Date: 30th August 2014

Time: Dyno Day (8:30 am Onwards) BBQ: After dyno is finished up 15 minute convoy.

Could be a hot one, will get the Marquee out for those that are prone to sunburn, get your names down on the list.

Dyno

1. rob275

2. Keethos

3. CHOSENMAN007

4. JamieGT86

5. Adam

6. Faith

7. tegunulgener

8. Bail

9. Special K

10. Kristov4

11. Mike

Non-Runners

11. Tankgirl

12. Smudge

13. Twigman

Alignment

1. Keethos

2. Faith

3. Kristov4

4. Special K

BBQ 

1. rob275

2. Special K

3. Keethos

4. Arekks

5. Faith

6. BRZ2

7. Will300

8. Kristov4

9. Teg + Family

10. JamieGT86

11. Twigman

12. smudge

13. Bail

14. hbfieldii

15. Mike

16. adam

17. Tankgirl

18. Bail

Ok guys i've set a date 12th July as a preliminary date, I do not think it clashes with anything Major in the Autosport calender, let me know if i'm wrong. I've put everyone on the list that replied here, if you cant make that date just say. Or if I did indeed poison you last time, say also ;)

1. rob275

2. Special K

3. Keethos

4. Arekks

5. Faith

6. Subota Boy

7. BRZ2

Hmmmm, I will be flying back from Athens on that date, so technically, I'm free.  I just need to check what time my flight gets in

Ok, scrape that, my flight doesn't get into T5 until 21.15, so I'd probably be a tad late ;)

I'll keep an eye on the thread though, in case the date changes

Would've been up for this as we don't get much BBQ weather up proper-norf!  It's my 40th the week prior and Mrs fatrab has a surprise lined up, so I've not to plan anything......

Sensing a 1 way ticket ....... :P

Would've been up for this as we don't get much BBQ weather up proper-norf!  It's my 40th the week prior and Mrs fatrab has a surprise lined up, so I've not to plan anything......

Sensing a 1 way ticket ....... :P

Well wherever you end up i'm sure it'll be good! 

@Arekkz: Which red car? Mine was in that photo and damn it looked good! Shame it was sporting a little front bumper damage on the day, but that was soon resolved.

I look forward to seeing all my DC friends there and hope to make some new friends, too. :-)

@Arekkz: Which red car? Mine was in that photo and damn it looked good! Shame it was sporting a little front bumper damage on the day, but that was soon resolved.

I look forward to seeing all my DC friends there and hope to make some new friends, too. :-)

A little?!? you could fit a cow in the hole!

Rob, 19th July is the day before the Blyton Park TSS round, according to my diary... bearing in mind the journey (from here to eternity) I may have to miss again this year.... <sob>

Spec K

Rob, 19th July is the day before the Blyton Park TSS round, according to my diary... bearing in mind the journey (from here to eternity) I may have to miss again this year.... <sob>

Spec K

Yes it's the day before but you can come to the BBQ en-route for lunch ;)

Oh, haha, I meant the shiny red one :P