Jamie_GRMN

Is it going to be worth it?

Haha yeah I know there's a waiting list from factory but still, there shouldn't be for one that was ordered over 5months ago...

I have the Reg plate it's going to be and the VIN of it, anyone know if there's a way of locating it?

Although I reckon I already know where it is, the despatch yard next door to the Burnaston plant, so glad I don't work there and have to look out the window and see it waiting for a lorry to deliver it

I'm really hoping this isn't the reason but I've been told that Toyota might be pulling the GT86 from the UK Market dude to poor sales.....I really hope not!  :unsure:

Althought the cheeky bas***ds have sent me a customer satisfaction survey already for the recent purchase of my new car :angry:

<chuckle>... they did precisely the same to me !.... not the same dealer, mind..

Spec K

Does that mean you'll be popping over to the Fensport meet this Saturday then?  Go on, there'll be plenty of goodies to pick up and plenty of GT86/BRZ's to make you want your's even more  ;)

Awesome stuff Jamie, glad your enjoying the car.  So did the dealers sort you out with anything at all for the long delay?  When do all your bits go on then?  Looking forward to seeing the finished article!  POST PLENTY OF PICS PLEASE!!!

I shall definitely be about in it Rob, based in both Deeside, North Wales and York depending which weekend it is.

The dealers didn't sort anything extra but tbh if they had tried it would've probably taken the longer so wouldn't be worth it, I have ended up paying a fair bit less than expected judging by the invoice but they never mentioned taking more money off.

I am happy at least, everything in it seems so effortless compared to the GT4 :)