Fensport

Valenti Lights in stock now :)

Will the price still be the same? I was probably going to look at getting the smoked rears so would need these at some point to go with them. I haven't got my car yet so I'd rather not, but if there aren't 10 others I could probably commit early to ensure I can get hold of some easily.

Speaking of the smoked rears, are these still okay or might there be a similar situation? They were probably going to be the first things I buy for the car.

Yes these will still be the same price. The rear tail lights are not so bad with a reasonable minimum order quantity for us, these are also currently in stock.

Looks like where not going to reach the 10 light order, so have just purchased the Valenti smoked reverse lights off Ebay from a Australian company CT Autos to arrive between the 6th and 12th March, let you know when they arrive.

Thanks all, cheers Fensport another next day faultless and well packaged item. Just fitted Valenti smoked rear lights, look Awsome on my pearl white and yes very bright, will take the chance on the MOT in November, might keep OEMs till then just in case I have to change to get through. Next purchase smoked reverse tail light, just need a fitting utube link as I think it's not as plug & play as rear smoked.

Captain G

Any chance of a picture please?

Also shipping is 60 Aus dollars. Ebay won't let you continue sale without shipping confirmation from seller, so just hit make offer and include shipping, they accept and you can PayPal.

Apologies for this, spoke to Fensport and they struggle to sell any smoked reverse , so just trying to help out those wanting to match up there rear smoked and side indicators that are obviously bought from Fensport, as was mine along with several other purchases.

I've removed your post bud, no hard feelings. But Adrian is planning on ordering these if we get enough interest so lets not hinder this and help a UK supplier out :)

Well now that I've potentially got a set of smoked rear lights, I'll probably need a set of the reverse lights too so put my name down please....if this is still happening.

Well now that I've potentially got a set of smoked rear lights, I'll probably need a set of the reverse lights too so put my name down please....if this is still happening.

Potentially? They're yours Mate!!

are you talking about the smoked bumper light that needs the minimum order?  If so, you can add me to the list to try and up the numbers

Got mine yesterday, thanks for the fast service. Was little surprised to see the invoice showing I have been charged £276.49 instead of the £260 (delivered) mentioned on page 1 - despite checking on the phone that the deal is still valid. Quality looks pretty good, just got to wait for my car to arrive to get them installed now!

Got mine yesterday, thanks for the fast service. Was little surprised to see the invoice showing I have been charged £276.49 instead of the £260 (delivered) mentioned on page 1 - despite checking on the phone that the deal is still valid. Quality looks pretty good, just got to wait for my car to arrive to get them installed now!

James, sorry about that, human error! Please remind us on your next order and we will credit you the difference.

How do these compare in brightness to the OEM reverse light? I'm finding it's pretty dim so something a bit brighter would be nice.

Also does the club price in page 1 still apply?

I ordered mine a few months ago and Dan told me there were some issues with the manufacturing process of the all red version, so the manufacturer stopped supplying them worldwide for a while. They may be back out on sale now, but in case you don't get an answer for a while, that's the last I heard.