Keethos

BRZ Front Fender Side Fin Group Buy from Japex

Great news people, as some of you know, I've been meaning to get myself a set of BRZ Front Fender Side Fins for my GT86 for a while now and the best source so far has been Nathan from Japex Trading.  He currently sells them for about £134 off ebay as seen here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271355811925?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Nathan has kindly offered a group buy price of £105 for each set including delivery for at least 5 people.  If we can get more people on board then there's a good chance that Nathan can lower the price of each set a bit more but I'm not sure how far he'll go, and again, would depend on our final numbers.

The price thus far is for a single delivery to one single recipient (probably myself) and then I would ship the parts out domestically.  Alternatively he could ship them out individually but that'll probably cost more but not too sure which would be cheaper overall.  If it turns out that it's cheaper to send them out from here then what I'll probably do is pay for the entire shipment and people can pay me but if it's going to be cheaper for Nathan to ship them out individually then we can each pay in via Paypal.  Either way, expect the price to be a little more than £105 for individual delivery and possible customs tax, whether it's from me or Nathan (unless we can get more people on board that is) or you can wait until a meet to pick it up.

This group buy will remain active for about a month so it gives people to see this thread and get more interests

The colours as per his auction site are as follows:

· Tornado Grey/ Dark Grey Metallic/ Asphalt (61K)

· Storm Black/ Crystal Black Silica/ Raven (D4S)

· Mount Fuji Red/ Lighting Red/ Firestorm (C7P)

· Thunder Silver Metallic/ Sterling Silver Metallic/ Argento (D6S)

· Sonic Blue/ Galaxy Blue Silica/ Ultramarine (E8H)

· Pegasus White/ Satin White Pearl/ Whiteout (37J)

So those of you who are interested, please add your name to my list, add what colour you'd want from the list above and state if you wish for it to be "Delivered" or to "Collect" at the next possible meet:

1.  Keethos                      - White (37J)
2.  Special K                    - Blue (EH8)  - Collect
3.  GT86Jay                     - Red (C7P)  - ?
4.  Mike                            - White (37J) - Collect
5.  faith                            - Black (D4S) - Collect

6.  Markinstoke                - Red (C7P)   - Collect

7.  Fusion                        - Blue (E8H)   - Collect

8.  Chris (Tarmacsportz)  - White (37J)  - Collect

9.  rob275                        - White (37J)  - Collect

1.  Keethos - Pegasus White/ Satin White Pearl/ Whiteout (37J)
2.  Special K - Sonic Blue (EH8)

3. GT86Jay -  Red (C7P)

4. Mike - Pegasus White/ Satin White Pearl/ Whiteout (37J)

I'm fine with collecting at a future meet depending on timescales etc if you end up getting them delivered to yourself to save on postage!

3. GT86Jay -  Red (C7P)

5. faith - Storm Black/ Crystal Black Silica/ Raven (D4S)

Also up for a meet to collect, and also possibly a mass fitting session ;-)

@Mark - you not keen on joining us yourself Mark?  Thanks for the offer dude, I'm thinking that the people who are interested would eventually need to join or at least contact me for payment etc.  With some of the people here who are ok with collecting the parts at our next meet after the items arrive, what I'll probably do is just pay for all the sets to be delivered to me and whoever want's it delivered can pay a lil extra to do so, but either way, they'll need to speak to me.  If you can word that without getting yourself into trouble then by all means mate, go for it  ;)  Cheers Mark!

I've updated my initial post, for those who haven't already mentioned, could you please let me know if you'd like the parts to be posted to you or if you're ok to collect at the next meet after the items arrive.  Thanks peeps!

3. GT86Jay -  Red (C7P)

5. faith - Storm Black/ Crystal Black Silica/ Raven (D4S)

6. Markinstoke - Red (C7P)

Also up for a meet to collect, and also possibly a mass fitting session ;-)

Keith I will have a think of how to put it.

1. Keethos - Pegasus White/ Satin White Pearl/ Whiteout (37J)

2. Special K - Sonic Blue (EH8)

3. GT86Jay - Red (C7P)

5. faith - Storm Black/ Crystal Black Silica/ Raven (D4S) - happy to collect at next meet

3. GT86Jay - Red (C7P)
5. faith - Storm Black/ Crystal Black Silica/ Raven (D4S) - happy to collect at next meet

7. Fusion - Sonic Blue/ Galaxy Blue Silica/ Ultramarine (E8H)

3. GT86Jay - Red (C7P)

7. Fusion - Sonic Blue/ Galaxy Blue Silica/ Ultramarine (E8H)

8. Chopper -  Dark Grey Metallic (61K)  If the missus let's him  ;) 

Awesome stuff Mark!  Can you ask Chris if he wants to collect at a meet or if he want's it posting?  And the same with you dude, let me know how you'd want to receive it!

I'll have to pick a weekend for a 'spirited' run up the Buttertubs again and you could bring the bits along (if the wife lets me!)

:lol:  :D  You need to sit her down and tell her how it is - that you're the boss - full stop.

Before doing this make sure all exits are open and clear, and that all sharp or heavy implements are stored away, once you've said this "RUN"

Disclaimer; I do not take any responsibility for what happens afterwards and please don't tell my wife what I've said.