Keethos

BRZ Front Fender Side Fin Group Buy from Japex

That's what I feared when me / Faith took a look at Ian's (i think) car when he had the bonnet up - I could only see 4 clips with 1 being very tricky, 1 possibly tricky and 2 easy... could be a fun meet!

Can you not unclip it from the other side? Taking the arch liner out

I could do rob but that's a bit of a mission.......jacking it up, wheel off, arch liner out....does that just pry out?

I thought it'll be relatively easy as long as you could some of the other ones out first....which I've managed.....but the panel is a bit bendy/flimsy and the clips are proper tight.....and the sticky stuff.....guna have to find something flat and solid to help pry it off.  I'll give it another go shortly.

In case people who haven't already see this but the link to my "How To" is here

Keith, Jay & Steveo, your sets are with Rob, I know Steveo you were guna pop round to Robs to pick them up so I'll leave that for you to organise.  I've given Rob, Keith's and Jay's set, in case any of you bump into him before the Fensport meet, otherwise, Rob will be taking them with him to that meet so you can pick them up!  Keith, I'll transfer you back the extra £5 you for some reason tagged on.  Jay and Steveo, I've not had any payments yet from you, let me know if you have sent the money, I'll double check again that I've not received anything but Chris from Tarmacsportz did managed to get my paypal account details incorrect, luckily his money didn't have any where to go as those details didn't belong to an paypal account.

I really like that second option - would look great Faith!

I heard about your crazy antics driving up to Keiths to get them! You could of just collected them from me! Save your petrol.

Hey, sorry guys, I've been so swamped that I completely forgot about this. If people are still interested, I'll look into this once I get home this evening or tomorrow (I've got a long drive home after my training course so won't be home till late). I'll probably start a new thread for the group buy, get a list together, get an idea on how long we'll have the group buy open for and then I'll get them ordered.