rob275

Toyota Sprint Series 2014

That is not good news, Rob - was hoping for a turbo vs supercharger shootout!

It's money really, i'll see you at the first sprint though. And I intend to give you a run for your money!

Boo, Rob, what happened to you actually driving your car this year? 

I thought this was a new Rob? 

I think it is the fear of having to contend with the the two of us in my bonkers turbo GT86 that has put him off  :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed i should be along to the test day, and will be competing in the RRG TSS  ;)

However, it wont be in the '86! So probably time to introduce you all to my other toy...

Reliability has always been its problem (having 1 or 2 subtle mods), but hopefully that will be resolved this year, as it's currently sat in the safe hands of Fensport getting prepped for the year, giving Dave a break from working on shiny new cars!

20130427_160746_zps496fa3c0.jpg

20130427_160212_zps21ab0583.jpg

If anyone gets caught between a rock and a hard place I am located slightly North of RAF Barkston (I live about 1 Mile from RAF Waddington) I've got a Futon, Couch, and a few square meters of floor available. I almost always have a pot of coffee on and a kettle with a box of PG tips are at the ready. I also have just enough off road parking for 3 additional 86/BRZ 's. I am still trying to decide if I want to head down to Barkston or finish getting the house ready for the wife's arrival from the States. It's a very hard decision that can lead to a lot of quite time, if you now what I mean. Feel free to PM or e-mail me.

In addition I've got just enough tooling here at the house that we could possibly disassemble the entire car, I had to sneak a few tool boxes around the wife when the movers packed us up....;-)

LOL, either, I doubt there will be any quiet time, I'm sure you'll be making a racket either way.....but there's plenty of time to sort out the house....you need to get on track!

Change of plan. MK1 has been diagnosed with a cracked block. So will only be to spectate in the 86.

Rebuild plans are being formulated, but it won't be ready in time for Barkston practice day, fingers crossed for the first sprint though.

Yeah my mk1 is at Fensport :)

I will have to see how things develop - though after 6 years of building I am determined to get the mk1 running right and use that!

Hmm.... after six years you could be a bit rusty.... get your eye in with the GT86, I say...

Spec K