rob275

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Club

Hi all members, Paid and Non-Paid alike...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all and on behalf of the rest of the Directors of the club for making the last year so great. We've come a great way since starting a club for you guys. It was asked for, and we've tried to make it happen and so far are achieving. The Social events we have put on so far, but just by ourselves but alongside Rob (fatrab) getting the Owners club involved in aswell has been great.

We hope that next year is also a success, kicking off with Autosport show, Snetterton novice trackday, BHP @ Lydden and JAE to name but a few of the events lined up we are looking at making a presence at as a club. It couldn't be done without you and I think next year will become apparent where the club intends to focus on. The support has been great, more so than we expected infact...

We are focusing a lot of our time on BHP and making it a great event for all, JAE we will be again joining up with IMOC to create a joint stand and muck all our funds together to try to win best of show again! It was great fun in 2013 and no doubt 2014 will be even better, especially with a Hog Roast! What more could you want ;)

So Have a good Christmas and an awesome New Year

Exactly what Rob said, I'd like to thank everyone who's join, commented, chatted on the forum and even attended any of the meets, what makes a great club are it's members and I'm glad to say that we've got some amazing and awesome members in this club!  Merry Christmas to all and hope you all have a wonderful new year too!  Bring on next year with all the potential meets and lets all work together to make this club even greater!

HNY to you all from me.

For myself it's been a most enjoyable 2013 and I've no doubt that 2014 will be even better.

I know that I (personally) have concentrated on taking part (and in a small way organising) trackday/national events but I would like to see more of our local 'social' events as well. To me this is the bread-and-butter of an enthusiast's Club and a monthly meet-up for North London/East Anglia, supplemented by the Kent Konnection, would be great fun and an easy-going place to greet new Members. Same idea goes for every area and, with Fatrab's proven ability to organise a national 'social day' we would be catering for the full range of Member's interests.

Err.... well, interest in cars anyway....  ^_^

Spec K

Happy new year everyone! Like Keith, i am keen to keep the social events rolling and i hope 2014 brings some interesting meets!

Look forward to seeing new and old (and really old in Keith's case :P ) faces again soon!!

All the very best for the coming year folks!

Jan & Rab