Sign in to follow this  
AJXX23

Proud new owner of a GT86

Hi all, Newbie here. I fell in love with the car after test driving it earlier this year and after finding a new job I was finally able to buy the car I wanted. I'm enjoying it soooo much and I'm more than happy with the purchase. It's the first RWD car I've had and I will want to do some work to it in the future. Hopefully all you guys will be able to help and point me in the right direction :)

Welcome to the club, what colour ect did you go for, get some pictures up of your car when you get a chance, quite a few of us on here have modified our cars, just ask if you need any advice :)

Welcome aboard! Well, as you may have noticed not many of these cars stay standard for long. So what are you thinking of doing first? ]Or given it's your first RWD car, maybe good to spend that money on tuition on track etc?

Thanks for such a warm welcome, everyone :) I'll get some pictures up soon. I tried uploading a few on the first post but the file size for the images were too large so I'll resize them when I get the chance. To answer a few questions: the colour is pearl white. It's stock apart from the Toyota touch and go bluetooth system. Fabric seats as I wasn't looking for anything too fancy. I want to eventually change the head unit and speakers for better sound. Some performance upgrades but not to the point where I can't use the car for my daily commute to work and some cosmetic changes like a body kit etc (from what I see that's what most people do here). I've driven rear wheel cars before but this is the first I've owned

Indeed, welcome aboard! If yuo enjoy your car you'll enjoy the Drivers Club - try and get along to a few social events and introduce yourself, you'll be very welcome and can always find people willing to have their brains picked...

Spec K