Neil_turbo

Hello all

Hello Everyone!I have just put down a deposit on a certain TRD demonstrator, so thought I had best introduce myself as the person who has caused Richard to be driving around in an Aygo :shocked:Anyway, I will be picking it up on Tuesday, so look forward to getting involved, and should be able to make it to the 9th November meet :+:Neil

Hello stranger! Great stuff about coming to the meet. Will be cool to see you around a bit more again! :+: BTW check the events section I've posted about next Saturday's mini-meet and inevitable curry! :)And I'm sure Richard is loving that Aygo GT he's got really. :tongue:

He's got it, popped down RRG last night, had a look at Keith's (waiting for a water pump) and met Neil when he turned up to get the TRDSee you on Saturday NeilAlec

Was good to see you are keeping well Alec, think the last time we met was Le Mans at Laurens, though think you were busy trying to get your 86 round the ring without crashing :tongue:. I was certainly no better.But yes, all collected, only slight delay was the wait for the card payment to be authorised, but nothing major.Car is fantastic, cant wait to take it for a proper drive at the weekend, though have the Bat Caterham R300 on Saturday to enjoy first. All in all not a bad car week :lover:

Welcome Neil, and congratulations on the car, nice one B-) I believe you're coming to the Midlands meet, be good to meet and have a look :-)

Had a decent drive in the car last night, A38 was clogged up heading home from Worksop, so the Toyota Sat Nav read my mind and suggested a nice trip through Buxton, the roaches and along the A53, Biddulph moors etc. Roads were soaking, muddy and tipping it down with rain.... was great fun!!

It also had its first trip though a ford!!!!!

Its now filthy and in need of a good clean at the weekend!

Surprisingly mine is filthy as well ! Just done my weekly trip through Buxton and past Matlock to Nottingham and back, going to have to put the winters on soon

Alec

Just a warning to Neil and Lauren, when you travel through Biddulph Moor don't stop! strange people who are all related as you can tell by the amount of fingers, the real Royston Vasey.

Haha lol that is so true Mark the hills have eyes !

That is a great road - through Leek. I usually come up the M1/M6 to Macc but when I came up to collect my car last week my satnav took me up the M1 nigh-on to  the Nottingham turnoff and then via Leek.

Pity it was in a Yaris..