Sign in to follow this  
spanytom

Hiya

Ah yes, you name does look familiar but can't quite put a face to you.....this was a while back.....I'm actually getting the Cobra system too off Mark, what tips did you go for? Luckily Mark was kind enough to include me in this group buy even though I was banned from the other forum :32 (27):

Ah yes' date=' you name does look familiar but can't quite put a face to you.....this was a while back.....I'm actually getting the Cobra system too off Mark, what tips did you go for? Luckily Mark was kind enough to include me in this group buy even though I was banned from the other forum :32 (27):[/quote']I am on the group buy with Mark - went for the slash cut tips in silver. How about you? I think the black would look good on a white one??

Yeah, getting the non-resonated cat delete with the black outverted tips, sadly there aren't any pics of these after they have been installed, just pics of them on their own, however, one of the lads from Cobra did finally send me this pic....though it's a silver one:[ATTACH=CONFIG]n4474[/ATTACH]I've seen white BMW M3's with black exhaust tips which look awesome, but their bumpers are all white which make the tips stand out, I'm worried that because the rear diffuser is black, that black tips might get a lil lost.....only time will tell....it won't be the end of the world if I don't like them as I could always just swap out the tips for different ones. Let us know how you get on and your thoughts after the install!

Yeah, getting the non-resonated cat delete with the black outverted tips, sadly there aren't any pics of these after they have been installed, just pics of them on their own, however, one of the lads from Cobra did finally send me this pic....though it's a silver one:[ATTACH=CONFIG]n4474[/ATTACH]I've seen white BMW M3's with black exhaust tips which look awesome, but their bumpers are all white which make the tips stand out, I'm worried that because the rear diffuser is black, that black tips might get a lil lost.....only time will tell....it won't be the end of the world if I don't like them as I could always just swap out the tips for different ones. Let us know how you get on and your thoughts after the install!

Will do. Post a pic of yours with the black tips when done, interested to see how it looks! Been an expensive month for the car - first service, tax, new exhaust and had a ding recently (argument with a kerb) and the sill needs repairing and paintwork - £600 worth of damage.

Am also going for the non-res system with cat delete btw... Are you getting the ecutek as well?

Hi Tom,Sorry for the late response, no, not going with the ecutek as I just can't afford it right now, like yourself I've recently had to fork out for tax, insurance and I still need to get some winter tyres sorted which isn't guna be cheap :32 (11): I'll be sure to post some pics up!