Lucas

Cosworth Superchargers 20% OFF

Just now, Lucas@PartBox said:

No, but we take credit cards! Think of it this way.. You have a maaaad super-charged 86 AND you're building your credit rating! 

Take sprintex chargers as part ex?

3 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

No, but we take credit cards! Think of it this way.. You have a maaaad super-charged 86 AND you're building your credit rating! 

Dropping 5k on the card with no method to pay it back (without selling a kidney) I think is the opposite of building a credit rating  ;)

1 minute ago, Steeps said:

Dropping 5k on the card with no method to pay it back (without selling a kidney) I think is the opposite of building a credit rating  ;)

Haha, I wouldn't recommend selling a kidney! 

40 minutes ago, Steeps said:

39 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Haha, I wouldn't recommend selling a kidney! 

Why not you can still drive it with one Kidney. 

Dont think I need to say much here as everyone knows how good the kit is but i'll just say i've had mine for two years. Done about 6-7k (hard) road miles and 6 trackdays + cat driver training. 

Great kit with IATs about +15C over ambient so plenty of charge cooling headroom should you want to push the limits of the kit (~350-400hp).

@Lucas@PartBox is this the stage 1+2 kit?

1 minute ago, Ade said:

Dont think I need to say much here as everyone knows how good the kit is but i'll just say i've had mine for two years. Done about 6-7k (hard) road miles and 6 trackdays + cat driver training. 

Great kit with IATs about +15C over ambient so plenty of charge cooling headroom should you want to push the limits of the kit (~350-400hp).

@Lucas@PartBox is this the stage 1+2 kit?

It is! 1.0 & 2.0 

2 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

It is! 1.0 & 2.0 

Well blimey!

So the kit contains:

• SC kit
  • ECUtek Licence 
  • Tune
  • Air Filter
  • Thermostat
  • Badge

I bought my kit a couple years ago when it was £4800 just for the kit and paid a total of £5140 for that lot.

@Rich!!

Just now, Ade said:

Well blimey!

So the kit contains:

• SC kit
  • ECUtek Licence 
  • Tune
  • Air Filter
  • Thermostat

I bought my kit a couple years ago when it was £4800 just for the kit and paid a total of £5120 for that lot above.

EcuTek license is actually excluded. Can be bought separately, 20% off on that too. The only reason why it's not in the kit is because people usually already have some sort of tune and don't need it. 

No Licence in this kit, that's for you to pay for with your tuner or buy an ECUtek kit to do it yourself.

I don't need the Tune/Filter/Thermostat/Badge though as I'm already running 1.x :(

9 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

EcuTek license is actually excluded. Can be bought separately, 20% off on that too. The only reason why it's not in the kit is because people usually already have some sort of tune and don't need it. 

8 minutes ago, Steeps said:

No Licence in this kit, that's for you to pay for with your tuner or buy an ECUtek kit to do it yourself.

I don't need the Tune/Filter/Thermostat/Badge though as I'm already running 1.x :(

That's fair enough, would be wasted on someone who already has a licence.

Still its a good price and cheaper than I paid despite the fact that the weaker GBP has been pushing up prices for most things.

1 hour ago, Steeps said:

sell the 1.0 kit on and recoup some money then :) unless they are willing to do a separate deal without 1/0

18 hours ago, Ade said:

Well blimey!

So the kit contains:

• SC kit
  • ECUtek Licence 
  • Tune
  • Air Filter
  • Thermostat
  • Badge

I bought my kit a couple years ago when it was £4800 just for the kit and paid a total of £5140 for that lot.

@Rich!!

I am very tempted, believe me. And I already have the licence...

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

I am very tempted, believe me. And I already have the licence...

Do it! 

The license isn't actually in those kits anymore.