Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

How many miles and how long have you had your car?

Just a bit of fun really. I'm sure someone will have done more than me, but I thought it worthy of a bit of banter to pose the question. I've had my car since Feb 1st, so five and a half months and have managed 12150miles so far. I'm off to Germany in a week so will put another 2000 on I reckon! :)

That is a lot of miles Lauren....I thought I was bad as it's more than I managed with my Clio (and might be more than what I've stated in my insurance :32 (14):But I got mine in mid September so that's almost 10 months I think and I've done just under 11k.

You need to get out more, Rob! :pI am doing about 500 miles a week which is mostly work, but I've done quite a lot of driving at weekends too. Reckon I racked up around 350 miles last weekend, a 100 of which would have been on track. Got the Dutch/German trip coming up in just over a week then Italy via all the passes through Switzerland in September. Reckon that second service will come round soon!

The tank is annoyingly small. It is 50 litres' date=' though the light comes on when you still have 10 litres left.[/quote']50 litres is massive, the fuel tank in my Evo was actually a pipet a mere 45 litres.

I've had mind just under 5 months now, and have done 7300, so averaging about 1500 a month. Will need to probably reduce that to 1000 a month as my insurance is only for 15000 a year on the 86.

Just over a year, just over 22,000 miles. Local dealer was askingme what I'd had done, said it pulled waaayyyy better than his demo. Just fully loosened up and a preference for max revs down the lanes rather than the dull A43...