smudge

Rear seat delete group buy

2 hours ago, Cerastes said:

I think I was going to be in that class anyway if I bought Pilot Sport 4's?

I don't do TSS to win, I have no chance of that. I just do it for fun so not sure it really matters what class I am in. Unless there are more regulations I have to adhere to if I am in Pro; ie like a roll cage and/or fire extinguisher; I really don't want to go into all that.  

With PS4's yes, Pro class. You don't need to worry about roll cages or fire extinguishers, it's fine. 

Deleting the seats will put you in pro class if you are thinking about doing next year. 

4 minutes ago, Lauren said:

With PS4's yes, Pro class. You don't need to worry about roll cages or fire extinguishers, it's fine. 

Deleting the seats will put you in pro class if you are thinking about doing next year. 

Thanks, I'll think about it. Just seen @smudge's post so we have until end of October to decide. I'll think about it for now. 

Pretty sure the PS4 will be fine next year in N1s as they should be on the MSA 1b list, but the rear seat delete will bump you up into N1Pro. I asked about removing my seats and was told it was not ok if I stayed in N1s.

11 hours ago, smudge said:

Can't really say, bit of a lottery isn't it with customs charges 

Doesn't seem to be at the moment, I've been collared for small value items twice in the last few months. Both times the duty and tax was ~70% the cost of the item (duty is the PITA), both times from the USA and I didn't think they'd bother based on the value and that they were small packages. I'd say they're getting hotter on it now.

27 minutes ago, DanJ said:

Just ordered mine via eBay. With the discount, shipping and import duty it was just over $420, which is ~£325.

Ah so they include the customs charges, saves an unexpected bill when it arrives :)