Lucas

INJEN EVO2000 - Clearance!

Hello,

We have now reduced price of these INJEN EVO2000 cold air intake kits featuring;

• Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
  • Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
  • The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
  • Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
  • The first built-in filter minder for quick, easy and accurate filter inspection
  • Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
  • Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
  • The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
  • All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA

kfWocKr.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=136188&stc=1

k0LIBO6.jpg

6q4Mx5s.jpg

It's proven, that it does improve HP, a throttle response & sound and all that without a tune.  It's a big piece of kit for not a lot of money. 

£396

Now £306.25

13 hours ago, Deacon said:

If only this fitted with an oil cooler I'd be interested to give it a try 😢

Yeah, that design really cramps the oil filter area. :(

The problem I see is that there's very little info out there about it too. There's a couple of vids on YouTube of it being installed, and it idling and that's about it. Haven't seen/heard a video of it being used in anger, and even at the reduced price it's a gamble since lets be honest, I very much doubt it's a 15bhp increase.

Still sorely tempted though!

2 hours ago, Lowe said:

The problem I see is that there's very little info out there about it too. There's a couple of vids on YouTube of it being installed, and it idling and that's about it. Haven't seen/heard a video of it being used in anger, and even at the reduced price it's a gamble since lets be honest, I very much doubt it's a 15bhp increase.

You will gain if your car is stock as it will lean out the air/fuel ratio a bit. I've got the original Injen on mine as I specced it when I ordered the car. But 15bhp, only in America of course. We reckoned mine may have gained around 10bhp though it had a second cat delete as well. 

27 minutes ago, Lauren said:

You will gain if your car is stock as it will lean out the air/fuel ratio a bit. I've got the original Injen on mine as I specced it when I ordered the car. But 15bhp, only in America of course. We reckoned mine may have gained around 10bhp though it had a second cat delete as well. 

@Lowe and this is the newest intake. Even better! 

Too right. If it was any good there would be loads of info about it. I doubt it would gain much on stock car without being mapped but then it wouldn’t be stock.

On 9/28/2017 at 7:16 PM, Lauren said:

You will gain if your car is stock as it will lean out the air/fuel ratio a bit.

Just to clarify, it's not the leaning of the mixture that gives the power increase but it is one of the things that happens due to the change of the airflow over the sensor.