Sign in to follow this  
vanko25

2016+ Aero Wheels

i love that the ultralegeras where considered hte better aero wheel until they started selling tthese for 800 a wheel. ive seen a few on ebay for 200 each mate look there

@jevvy There was a guy selling 3 alloys on ebay but not a full set. Just looked up again and there is a single wheel available atm. I will keep looking and hope a deal will pop up. Ultraliggeras are good wheels just not to my taste. 

@CHOSENMAN007 Exactly! If I had that money I'd be buying Rays Gram Lights :D

On 8/15/2017 at 2:28 PM, Varelco said:

They are TRD SF2's  if you didnt know already, might help with your search ;)

@vanko25 is after the stock aero wheels, SF2 are a limited edition forged wheel made by TRD. 

There are virtually identical 

Pic for reference: 

attachment.php?attachmentid=15625&d=1348

eaCnjIm.jpg

I have these wheels to sell if you or anyone is interested in any the black set and the rays ce28s both have about new tires

Rays Ce28s  17x8 et 38original anodised pristine with almost new yokohama ad08  - £1300

rays te37 17x 7.5 et 48 with 2 decent tires and 2 okay tires original condition but a bit curbed. - £950

rays gram lights grey 17x8 et 35 (perfect flush) £500

Chrrome wheels are magline forged (weigh 7kg a wheel) are brand new18x7.5 et 40ish. Have brand new yokohama v105 advan sport tires all round. (£1000)

black wheels x5 with small black centrecaps and 5 brand new goodyear tires no marks or damage.. £450

Probably I should have restructured my question. :D I know that they are forged and limited wheels but was thinking if anyone has a good used set of them for reasonable price I'd be happy to take them :P

Probably now when @Dessss got the A45 AMG his bro will change the wheels and have a spare set  :rolleyes:

I think you miss understood, the stock aero wheels (the ones you want) aren't forged they are a cast replica, they won't be £800 a wheel.

The SF2 is a TRD forged wheel available from Japan which is more likely £800 each.

10 hours ago, will300 said:

@vanko25 is after the stock aero wheels, SF2 are a limited edition forged wheel made by TRD. 

There are virtually identical 

Pic for reference: 

attachment.php?attachmentid=15625&d=1348

Hey im only going by the information given :) he is after the wheels in his photo... which are TRD SF2's. 

Some Aeros were shipped with these wheels. There is a guy on here with a black aero supplied with the SF2.

6 minutes ago, Varelco said:

Some Aeros were shipped with these wheels. There is a guy on here with a black aero supplied with the SF2.

I don't think they were. Was never an option. It would have been an expensive option too. 

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

I don't think they were. Was never an option. It would have been an expensive option too. 

Definitely did :)

At some point between 2015-2016 Toyota stopped supplying the OZ wheels and switched the SF2, the Blanco model is also supplied with the SF2.

Run a search on autotrader/motors/pistonheads for the last of the Aeros and you will see they are all fitted with TRD alloys.

1 minute ago, Varelco said:

At some point between 2015-2016 Toyota stopped supplying the OZ wheels and switched the SF2, the Blanco model is also supplied with the SF2.

Run a search on autotrader/motors/pistonheads for the last of the Aeros and you will see they are all fitted with TRD alloys.

They're not the forged SF2's though but a cast replica as @will300 said.

Just now, Varelco said:

It's not the SF2 though is it? It's not the forged wheel as shown in the picture, it's the cast stock Aero wheels that came when they changed from using the ultralights from OZ. 

It's okay, the wheel is slightly different in it's design from the TRD version and obviously more cheaply made as it would have been quite some result to get forged TRD wheels on an Aero!